Great Weekend

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, just a reminder it’s given to us by our beloved leader Donald Trump, I love our leader, I thank him for all of the great moments of my life, and I look forward to a blessed future.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, just a reminder it’s given to us by our beloved leader Donald Trump, I love our leader, I thank him for all of the great moments of my life, and I look forward to a blessed future.

Every prez has been controversial. It is called freedom.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh look, Hotel California 1 and Hotel California 2.

What was your reason for that reply? Truby and I are on opposite sides, and trying to get along. You are the one that should be in that Hotel. You just can’t give up being an arsehole, can you? Which side are you on? It is hard to tell. Arseholes have no side, except for their arsehole. You put a bad light on Marines. Happy foruming. :)

black dog

Free America
What was your reason for that reply? Truby and I are on opposite sides, and trying to get along. You are the one that should be in that Hotel. You just can’t give up being an arsehole, can you? Which side are you on? It is hard to tell. Arseholes have no side, except for their arsehole. You put a bad light on Marines. Happy foruming. :)

You both are exactly the same, you both keep saying you're leaving and never do. Hotel California.......
An ******* has a purpose....
This Marine raised "One of the Few",,,,,, You & Super Shoes raised?
Happy Forums....

littlelady

God bless the USA
You both are exactly the same, you both keep saying you're leaving and never do. Hotel California.......
An *** has a purpose....
This Marine raised "One of the Few",,,,,, You & Super Shoes raised?
Happy Forums....

STFU until you act like a Marine, and stop projecting your wannabe self on your son, and living vicariously. Your son is awesome. You not so much. And, my point being is why you choose to belittle others on this forum for no reason. You can never take back what you have said on this forum. You are full of hate for some reason. I hope you get the help you need. And, please post that PM that you said I sent to you that I wished your son dead. Thanks.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
STFU until you act like a Marine, and stop projecting your wannabe self on your son. Your son is awesome. You not so much. And, my point being is why you choose to belittle others on this forum for no reason. You can never take back what you have said on this forum. You are full of hate for some reason. I hope you get the help you need.

littlelady

God bless the USA

I would love to have a face to face convo with you. I like you, even though we differ in opinion. Are you willing to come to a MoCo that is, now, a sanctuary county?

black dog

Free America
I knew it. You have no answer, except for a pic of yourself, twice. Go, dog! :killingme

Oh I have an answer, and I've posted it more than once here.
I wouldn't be laughing if I was in your Glass House, I would be embarrassed and silent.
Happy Forums.....

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh I have an answer, and I've posted it more than once here.
I wouldn't be laughing if I was in your Glass House, I would be embarrassed and silent.
Happy Forums.....

You are great at pivoting. I will give you that. You are backing down from your inaneness. Good dog.

And, PS...I have always been honest on this forum. That was my downfall, but I don’t regret it. I have windows in my house. Does that qualify as a glass house? Your house is, probably, similar. I sent you a PM a while back asking for peace. I guess you didn’t receive it. ☮

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
You are great at pivoting. I will give you that. You are backing down from your inaneness. Good dog.

And, PS...I have always been honest on this forum. That was my downfall, but I don’t regret it. I have windows in my house. Is that classified as a glass house?

Your drunk posts and rantings " And Priceless " alcohol Induced PM's were your downfall.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Inaneness... lol... Most here know the full story with the twists, turns and multiple lockups. But you go girl.... Happy Forums..

Your reply is exactly what I am referring to in your innaness. I have never been locked up, or gotten a traffic ticket. Why does it make you feel better about yourself to go after my son? He has now been diagnosed with mental problems due to seizures from a no fault accident he was in in my beloved 2004 4-runner that we gifted him last year when he was living with us. The stupid woman that rear ended him on Rockville Pike was on her cell phone. I will do everything in my power to help him; just like I will do for my dot who was diagnosed with MS two years ago. There is a reason for everything, and I will never back down, or give up the fight, or succumb to anon people on social media. Nice try.

I bet Truby is so glad she started this thread. All I know is you are a loser, and get off putting other people down. Go on with your bad self.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Your drunk posts and rantings " And Priceless " alcohol Induced PM's were your downfall.

There you go. I am not drunk and I don’t rant. You are talking about yourself. Remember I have that pic of you. You have not produced the PMs. So...I won this debate, and you are moot: I mean mute. Thanks for the late night laughs, dog.

I would have invited you to our end of season crab feast tomorrow, but I thought it would be a waste of time, and crabs. :loser:

Last edited:

BOP

:patriot:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Step away from the bong and the bottle.

Hijinx

The weekend and every day is given to us by Our Lord Jesus Christ. some are beautiful, some are not---that's life.

Donald Trump is a believer.