GREAT WHITE DECAPITATED DIVER

3CATSAILOR

I think the great white in the movie Jaws was 25 feet. And that was just a movie. This one is only six feet shorter than that. However, I bet there are 25 foot great whites out there. We simply haven't seen them.........yet.

A 19-foot-long great white shark decapitated a diver in Mexico in the first fatal shark attack of the year.

Manuel Lopez was diving to collect mollusks in Tobari Bay when he was attacked and killed in front of a fisherman on January 5, according to Tracking Sharks.

"He was diving when the animal attacked him, impressively ripping off his head and biting both shoulders," Jose Bernal told the outlet, speaking for the fisherman.

Local divers had been warned about sharks in the area, Bernal said, which meant that most had not been in the water for days.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
For your consideration ...

"impressively ripping off his head and biting both shoulders"

:worthless:
1675028971837.png

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
another racist shark??? TAKE HIS PENSION!! TAKE HIS PENSION, LET HAVE RIOTS, BURN BOATS, HAVE DON LEMON EMCEE THE TRAGIC EVENTS!
I'm pretty sure his predator pension is barely 300 clams a month.

Not much to go after there, and I hear his lawyers a shark.

tipsymcgee

No surprise - they are ripping apart killer whales just for the liver and leaving the rest in areas off South Africa. The apex of all apex predators.

tipsymcgee

You got that backwards. Killer whales eat great white livers because they can.
Shoot, you are right! I was going off memory but had it backwards. Was a great show about how killer whales went rogue off south Africa and started killing great whites. Thanks.