Green Worms

D

dems4me

Anyone seen any place selling green worms (nitro worms) any more? I remember every year the fish and catfish tear these up... now I can't find them anywhere - all year. I can probably make my own with yellow and green food dye, but its easier just buying them then playing with them.... anyone seen these around anywhere lately??? :confused:

D

dems4me

fishinfool said:
Bass Pro Shops seems to have every artificial worm known to man. You might try there.

No, no... live worms silly :bonk: I have just about every plastic worm bass pro has come out with... (love their fishing dept.)

D

dems4me

Pete said:
Put hot sauce on the plastic worms and it works great :yay:

Seems to only work when fishing for smart azzes, other than that it just "agggregavates" the fish. :yay:

:lol: :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

fishinfool

Among other things
dems4me said:
No, no... live worms silly :bonk: I have just about every plastic worm bass pro has come out with... (love their fishing dept.)

You might have luck finding those live green worms over by Calvert Cliffs Power plant. I hear they GLOW GREEN at night.

D

dems4me

fishinfool said:
You might have luck finding those live green worms over by Calvert Cliffs Power plant. I hear they GLOW GREEN at night.

I'll pass.

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
What you are looking for are Fluorescent Green Canadian Nightcrawlers (surprised Kanuck Kid didn't help you with this). This page has numbers to locate a sales rep in the USA. http://www.nightcrawlers.to/product/product.html

Thanks... I've sent them an email.... these sound like they'd work awesomely!!! :clap: The one's I had were just average green canadian nightcrawlers... most folks called them Nitro but they didn't glow in the dark so I guess they weren't Nitro afterall. Sure hope I get my hands on these!!! :dance: THANKS!!! :love: