Greenie scores again

IrishGal

Stretch's Mom
Mike Green what a year he is having, to get that 8th straight goal and look at some of the names he passed to set this record.:yahoo:

He is having a heck of a year and did you see the interview with his dad? His dad wasn't a great "chatter" but you could just see the pride in his eyes when he talked about his boy.

Nice second effort on that goal too!

OldHillcrestGuy

It was great to see all the Dads at the game, everyone giving each other high 5's for Greens goal and the win by the rookie goaltender and high 5's with his Dad. Alot of proud Dads last night.
Hope Green keeps the streak alive today, cause Im going to Wednesday's game with Montreal and it would be great to see him increase it to 10 games straight.:yahoo:

OldHillcrestGuy

:(

Sorry Mike didn't get one today.

Guess I may have jinxed him, hoping that the streak continue till I watch them play on Wednesday.

Well the important thing is that they won today and Ovie got that hat trick and continues to league the league in goals and they picked up 2 more points on the Panthers 13 point lead sounds a lot better then 9 point lead which it would have been had they lost.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Guess I may have jinxed him, hoping that the streak continue till I watch them play on Wednesday.

Well the important thing is that they won today and Ovie got that hat trick and continues to league the league in goals and they picked up 2 more points on the Panthers 13 point lead sounds a lot better then 9 point lead which it would have been had they lost.
Better yet they retained the second place spot in the East over the NJ Devils.:yay: