Greenpeace Founding Member: 'The Whole Climate Crisis Is Not Only Fake News, It's Fake Science'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"In fact, the whole climate crisis as they call it is not only fake news, it’s fake science. There is no climate crisis," Moore, author of the book Confessions of a Greenpeace Drop-Out: The Making of a Sensible Environmentalist, told "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning.
"There is weather and climate all around the world. And, in fact, carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life," Moore said. "That’s where the carbon comes from in carbon-based life, which is all life on land and in the sea. And not only that, a little bit of warming would not be a bad thing for myself being a Canadian and the people in Russia wouldn’t mind a little couple of degrees warmer either."
The Greenpeace founding member did not deny that climate change is real, but he insisted that it is not a crisis.
"Yes, of course, climate change is real. It’s been happening since the beginning of time. But it’s not dangerous and it’s not made by people," Moore insisted.
What is climate change, if it's not a man-made imminent crisis? "Climate change is a perfectly natural phenomenon and this modern warm period actually began about 300 years ago when Little Ice Age began to come to an end," he explained. "There is nothing to be afraid of."

TCROW

Patrick Moore is NOT a “founding member” of Greenpeace, and as such it’s safe to completely ignore this article. I mean, if they have to lie in the headline...

This_person

Patrick Moore is NOT a “founding member” of Greenpeace, and as such it’s safe to completely ignore this article. I mean, if they have to lie in the headline...
Do you believe the climate is noticeably influenced by mankind, in a negative way, that we can change?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Within six months of the founding and being within the first dozen members is close enough to being a founding member to me...