Greetings from Oklahoma City!

Louise

For our last night in OKC, we went to the bar in the campground. While anyone can go there, it's 100% people in the campground. A common icebreaker is asking people where they are from & where they are heading.

There was a guy by himself at the end of the bar. I figure him to in his mid 70s. He's rolling down the road by himself. His final destination is Oregon. He's a bit over chatty, which is fine. Then he gets to the sad part. He's alone because his wife of 25 years died from cancer. He shared how they were all set to hit the road when she became ill. His regret was when she was first diagnosed they attempted a cure. He said in hindsight they should have just taken off and went places instead of doing treatments and watching her fall deeper into the disease.

There were several couples engaged in conversation with this guy. Towards the end of the evening he said how glad he was that he ventured to the bar. He's tired of being by himself and feeling lonely all the time. He's not really looking forward to what's ahead being by himself.

I don't know about Vrai, but I feel very fortunate that she took a chance, deciding to hit the road when we did. There are no guarantees in life. Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. My hope is that anyone reading this that has a dream, will create a plan to make their dream a reality.

I bet y’all are glad to have left TX considering the recent mask mandate. I never in a million years would have thought TX would succumb to the BS of it all. Remember the Alamo has taken on a whole new meaning. Safe travels.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I bet y’all are glad to have left TX considering the recent mask mandate. I never in a million years would have thought TX would succumb to the BS of it all. Remember the Alamo has taken on a whole new meaning. Safe travels.

I told Monello we escaped just in time.

I feel for these Republican Governors because they're under immense pressure to shut down and **** up their state. The MSM and Leftist tools are shaming and acting like aholes. That's why I admire Kristi Noem of SD - she's like, **** you and bite me while you're down there. When I go lesbian, it's either her or Tammy Bruce,

Louise

I told Monello we escaped just in time.

I feel for these Republican Governors because they're under immense pressure to shut down and ** up their state. The MSM and Leftist tools are shaming and acting like aholes. That's why I admire Kristi Noem of SD - she's like, ** you and bite me while you're down there. When I go lesbian, it's either her or Tammy Bruce,

You made me laugh out loud. Thank you! Endorphins are a good thing. 😄