Greetings from Phoenix!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I was always told that Florida was the best place to get a good deal on Class A RV's
Old people croaking.
Sales guy boasted that 70% of U.S. RV sales happen in Arizona. Claimed the largest selection, blah,blah,yada.

Monello

PREMO Member
I found Vrai's ideal RV bed. Too bad it's in Michigan. Might be worth the drive.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It is hotter than blazing Hell here. 105 and the sun is beating down. It was somewhat unavoidable because of our wintering in TX and doing the Southwest from there, plus liking to spend a lot of time at places instead of hit and run, but suffice to say summering in the desert isn't the smartest thing to do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I learned they have a monsoon season here in the, you know, desert. I'm not making that up. It will start shortly after we leave.

What they mean by "monsoon" here is basically a dust storm and it rains a little bit sometimes. Like, a very little bit. Their wettest monsoon genned up 9" of rain in 3 months. July, their rainiest month, gets about 1" of rain on average.

Monello

PREMO Member
Yesterday Phoenix tied it's high temperature mark for 6/12 at 112 degrees. That's hot. Take my word for it. They are calling for a high of 110 today and then Friday it cools down to 104.