Greetings from St. Mary's

Sangrolu

Hey all. Signed up because my wife pointed me to a thread here. First post I get a load of negative karma. How nice! :moon: Hoping the rest of y'all are a litte friendlier.

I was too lazy to come up with a new handle, so I just used an old one.

K

Kain99

It's ok bubba... we are all ghey here in SOMD. Newbies scare us! Rock on brotha! and come back!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Sangrolu said:
Wow... didn't take long to turn that around. Now to deserve it. :cheers:
Now get to a post count of 50 and reciprocate, until then you will just be shooting blanks (gray versus green for good or red for bad). BTW :howdy: and welcome.

sowhat

Skinny people need LESS
Sangrolu said:
Hey all. Signed up because my wife pointed me to a thread here. First post I get a load of negative karma. How nice! :moon: Hoping the rest of y'all are a litte friendlier.

:shrug: SoWhat

Pete

Repete
Sangrolu said:

Kwillia is in charge of new sign ups. You should PM her for your free welcome to the forums gift pack :yay:

Chill1

Sangrolu said:

Happened to me!! Just wanted to say welcome. I am also new to the forums. :howdy: