Greetings from the Beach!

Nupe2

Hello Sports Fans -

We're having a great time here in Ocean Isle. I've played some golf and the DW has come along as a companion/photographer. I've posted a couple of her pics on the SOMD Photo Gallery. She really hung in there today while we made the rounds of various golf courses and golf shops in Myrtle Beach. She's even agreed to get up early and hang with me tomorrow too. :huggy:

Kom - I found The Golf Center! :yay: The guy who helped us was a '91 graduate of Leonardtown High! I ended up trying out a Callaway 4 wood and blasted that thing about 230 - 240 yards (wife witnessed and reported to the Leonardtown guy). Based on that performance, I picked up the 4 wood and he gave me a slight discount for being from St. Mary's county...it finally paid off! :lmao:

Playing Crow Creek tomorrow morning. Now that I've got a new toy, I'm pumped! Hope everyone is doing well at home. Pete, Otter, Air, etc., etc. Hit em long and hit em straight...I'm getting my groove back! :lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Nupe2 said:
Hello Sports Fans -

We're having a great time here in Ocean Isle. I've played some golf and the DW has come along as a companion/photographer. I've posted a couple of her pics on the SOMD Photo Gallery. She really hung in there today while we made the rounds of various golf courses and golf shops in Myrtle Beach. She's even agreed to get up early and hang with me tomorrow too. :huggy:

Kom - I found The Golf Center! :yay: The guy who helped us was a '91 graduate of Leonardtown High! I ended up trying out a Callaway 4 wood and blasted that thing about 230 - 240 yards (wife witnessed and reported to the Leonardtown guy). Based on that performance, I picked up the 4 wood and he gave me a slight discount for being from St. Mary's county...it finally paid off! :lmao:

Playing Crow Creek tomorrow morning. Now that I've got a new toy, I'm pumped! Hope everyone is doing well at home. Pete, Otter, Air, etc., etc. Hit em long and hit em straight...I'm getting my groove back! :lol:

Please state for the record that your DW = Darling Wife, and NOT the cool stud DoWhat.

TIA

PS. Glad you and the Wife are having a great time.

Nupe2

DoWhat said:
Please state for the record that your DW = Darling Wife, and NOT the cool stud DoWhat.

TIA

PS. Glad you and the Wife are having a great time.

Duly noted! :lmao:

Nanny Pam

Nupe2 said:
Hello Sports Fans -

:howdy: bring home some salt water taffy!

Have fun.

j/k

bcp

In My Opinion
I was down there also.
hey I got a picture of you on the beach in your new speedos.

hope you dont mind me sharing it on here.

Attachments

• speedo-offender.jpg
    speedo-offender.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 105

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Nupe2 said:
Hello Sports Fans -

Did you get your putter figured out yet? I've totally lost any putt stroke I had.:ohwell:

Crow Creek is definitely a nice course, even if you do only play the back twice. Who knows, maybe the front will be open.

Keep hitting them straight buddy!

Nupe2

Really Nasty RED Karma!

Got some really nasty red karma. :ohwell: I guess I haven't been returning green Karma so that makes it ok.....sheesh! Still having fun down here. Hope you are all safe and sound in SOMD! :yay:

To the red karma giver....keep those cards and letters coming! :huggy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
bcp said:
I was down there also.
hey I got a picture of you on the beach in your new speedos.

hope you dont mind me sharing it on here.

Nupe, you really do need to work on your tan. :lol:

:huggy:

Nupe2

kom526 said:
Did you get your putter figured out yet? I've totally lost any putt stroke I had.:ohwell:

Crow Creek is definitely a nice course, even if you do only play the back twice. Who knows, maybe the front will be open.

Keep hitting them straight buddy!

The putter is still a work in progress! :lmao:

I played 9 at Crow Creek yesterday. It was pretty soggy but in otherwise good condition. Played well enough to decide to invest in a round at Tiger's Eye tomorrow. We went over there yesterday to check out the course and the community. Wow! That place is beautiful and the houses are incredible. We've had such a good time down here that we're thinking that retirement here is an option. I'll let you know how bad the mauling is tomorrow. Today is the trip to the winery and more shopping....:yawn:

Take care folks and...Jazz...I'm working on my tan! :lmao:

"The Shadow"

camily

Peace
Nupe2 said:
Yes! :lmao: :howdy: We're having a ball.... :yay:
:lmao: :killingme
That is awesome! I wasn't sure if it would still be there but over the cupboards was a great place I thought. We switched our reservations to 235 S 2nd. (I think) for next year. We have more people coming so had to get a bigger house.

Nupe2

camily said:
:lmao: :killingme
That is awesome! I wasn't sure if it would still be there but over the cupboards was a great place I thought. We switched our reservations to 235 S 2nd. (I think) for next year. We have more people coming so had to get a bigger house.

Sounds good. We're looking at some other places too, just in case. :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Hey There Nupe! :howdy:

So, that's what happens to a brother when he gets in the sun? (He turns fat and white?) :yikes:

I love the beach and the Carolinas! Please pick me up some retirement property too, futureneighborguy.....:kiss:

Your Pal,

VV