Greg Best Clinic June 17th and 18th in VA

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Thought I'd just pass this along if anyone was interest in riding or auditing this clinic. Everything I've read about his clinics are that they are awesome and you really get alot out of them. Well worth your time and the all mighty dollar!!!

<< Back
News & Information
GREG BEST CLINIC: Hunter/Jumper/Equitation

Submitted by: Michelle Temme
Phone: 757-676-8656
Email Address: eqwit8@aol.com
Date Added: 5/18/2006

CALL TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY...LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!

Greg Best Clinic: June 17th and 18th at Marlaw Farms in Chesapeake, VA

Greg Best is an internationally acclaimed show jumping rider, winning numerous titles ranging from pony finals to the team and individual silver medals in the 1988 Olympic Games in Seoul, Korea. Greg is one of the most sought after instructors in the industry with a worldwide clinic schedule.

He will accommodate riders and horses of all levels in hunter/jumper/equitation

2 Hour Group $ 175.00 (4 riders maximum)
Auditors $ 25.00 per day

Reservations must be accompanied by payment in full.

For more information please contact Michelle Temme:
(757) 421-4492 or (757) 676-8656 or eqwit8@aol.com
Marlaw Farms is located at:
1068 Head of River Rd.
Chesapeake, VA 23322

Website design by Harrison Morgan Design / Owned by Virginia Equestrian, LLC

BZHorseMomE

Sadielady said:
BZ do you think he will ride Sadie for me?

Maybe Winn Dixie will offer her services. :killingme :lmao: :high5: Do you think Greg Best is Certified??? :lmao: I think his Olympic Medal should be certification enough.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Maybe Winn Dixie will offer her services. :killingme :lmao: :high5: Do you think Greg Best is Certified??? :lmao: I think his Olympic Medal should be certification enough.
:killingme :elaine: :poke: :whack: We AINT heard much from Winn Dixie....maybe they went out of town! :killingme I bet he is issured though.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
BZ do you think he will ride Sadie for me?
She is a lunitic I have heard.

Attachments

• Sadie the lunatic.JPG
    Sadie the lunatic.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 162

BZHorseMomE

Sadielady said:

How many other competitors did you race over and buck out of the ring to get those ribbons??? :lmao: Congrats!!! How did the rest of the crew do??

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
BZHorseMomE said:

Oh my BZHmom, quite the :elaine: today aren't we?? :killingme

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:

OMG you're a tad obsessive. I know who you are, I know you're not all that, I know you're not certified, I know you're not personally insured and I know you don't own your own farm . . . so get over yourself! :smack: Greg Best would laugh you out of the ring! :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

SouthernMdRocks said:
Oh my BZHmom, quite the :elaine: today aren't we?? :killingme

Guess I just had to much coffee. Just in a silly mood. :lmao:

How is Fancy doing??

Oh, when I get back in town next week your JR puppies should have there eyes open. Can't wait to see the little guys. Do Zoe's pups have there eyes open yet?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
OMG you're a tad obsessive. I know who you are, I know you're not all that, I know you're not certified, I know you're not personally insured and I know you don't own your own farm . . . so get over yourself! :smack: Greg Best would laugh you out of the ring! :lmao:
The funny thing is I KNOW who you are...... :killingme and I can out ride YOU any day. Would you like to have a "ride off" or are you a puzzy? :buttkick: I do have insurance now.....I guarantee I have never seen you ride, and I probably never will. You claim to be something you are NOT and NEVER will be without ALOT of training. All my claims are real and can be proven factual. I am not a fraud and I will say the same thing to your face as I will behind your back... unlike YOU. Do you think I know who you are now? :eyebrow: If you think the way you talk about me behind my back doesn't get back to me, you are sadly mistaken. You are a coward and a hypocrit. There are many people who know exactly who you are. You can keep telling me to "GO AWAY" in my Karma, but I certainly wouldn't give you the pleasure. You will probably be gone before I will. :smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
How many other competitors did you race over and buck out of the ring to get those ribbons??? :lmao: Congrats!!! How did the rest of the crew do??
Oh, those aren't MY ribbons.... I had my horse kick the winner to knock her out and then I stole them from her because "lugnut" said that we all needed to be winners to have self worth! :larry: BTW, All my girls did great!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
The funny thing is I KNOW who you are...... :killingme and I can out ride YOU any day. Would you like to have a "ride off" or are you a puzzy? I do have insurance now.....I guarantee I have never seen you ride, and I probably never will. You claim to be something you are NOT and NEVER will be without ALOT of training. All my claims are real and can be proven factual. I am not a fraud and I will say the same thing to your face as I will behind your back... unlike YOU. Do you think I know who you are now? :eyebrow: If you think the way you talk about me behind my back doesn't get back to me, you are sadly mistaken. You are a coward and a hypocrit. There are many people who know exactly who you are. You can keep telling me to "GO AWAY" in my Karma, but I certainly wouldn't give you the pleasure. You will probably be gone before I will. QUOTE]

:jameo: :killingme :jameo: From your comments I can guarantee you that you don't know who I am. :smack: I'm almost positive I know who you think I am, but that's not me. :killingme Get off her back, the only thing she's done to you is be competition. :smack: Oh, by the way, I have ridden against you and, yes, I have placed above you. I'm looking forward to the next MSA show, are you game? :popcorn: :coffee:

BZHorseMomE

Greg Best clinic dates in Baltimore???

Well getting back to the real reason for this post. :howdy: Someone told me about some dates for the Greg Best clinics in Baltimore @ Garrison Forest School. As soon as I have the information I'll post it.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
[ :jameo: :killingme :jameo: From your comments I can guarantee you that you don't know who I am. :smack: I'm almost positive I know who you think I am, but that's not me. :killingme Get off her back, the only thing she's done to you is be competition. :smack: Oh, by the way, I have ridden against you and, yes, I have placed above you. I'm looking forward to the next MSA show, are you game? :popcorn: :coffee:[/QUOTE]
That's very funny. I am friends with anyone I consider competition. I love competition! I only ride "green" horses, so I never expect to even place when I enter the ring. I highly doubt that you have competed against me. What is your horses show name or are you afraid to say it on the forum? WHat divisions do you ride in? Remember it can be checked through records! :wench: We could have a "ride off", we could even switch horses like they do at the intercollegiate level. We can have an audience and let them decide who is the fraud. If you think I am concerned with your BS I am not. I think it is hysterical! We could both go in the Greg Best clinic and see who he thinks is a joke? I am surprised you even know who Greg Best is....Oh I forgot BZ already told you. :elaine:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
That's very funny. I am friends with anyone I consider competition. I love competition! I only ride "green" horses, so I never expect to even place when I enter the ring. I highly doubt that you have competed against me. What is your horses show name or are you afraid to say it on the forum? WHat divisions do you ride in? Remember it can be checked through records! :wench: We could have a "ride off", we could even switch horses like they do at the intercollegiate level. We can have an audience and let them decide who is the fraud. If you think I am concerned with your BS I am not. I think it is hysterical! We could both go in the Greg Best clinic and see who he thinks is a joke? I am surprised you even know who Greg Best is....Oh I forgot BZ already told you. :elaine:

Now you're just getting silly and childish. . . "ride off". . . what are you, in grade school! Besides, we already had one and I came out ahead! Aren't you paying attention. Of course, I'm not going to tell you my horse's name and, of course, it's in the records! :jameo: You certainly are touchy! :smack: See you at the next show. :howdy: