Greta Thunberg Trying to Stay Relevant

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Around ten days ago I started feeling some symptoms, exactly the same time as my father – who traveled with me from Brussels. I was feeling tired, had shivers, a sore throat and coughed. My dad experienced the same symptoms, but much more intense and with a fever.

“In Sweden you can not test yourself for COVID-19 unless you’re in need of emergent medical treatment. Everyone feeling ill are told to stay at home and isolate themselves. I have therefore not been tested for COVID-19, but it’s extremely likely that I’ve had it, given the combined symptoms and circumstances.

“Now I’ve basically recovered, but – AND THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE: I almost didn’t feel ill. My last cold was much worse than this! Had it not been for someone else having the virus simultaneously I might not even have suspected anything. Then I would just have thought I was feeling unusually tired with a bit of a cough.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/greta-thunberg-says-she-had-coronavirus-self-isolated-and-recovered

:sshrug:

No test no confirmation of what illness she had

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
“Around ten days ago I started feeling some symptoms, exactly the same time as my father – who traveled with me from Brussels. I was feeling tired, had shivers, a sore throat and coughed. My dad experienced the same symptoms, but much more intense and with a fever.

“In Sweden you can not test yourself for COVID-19 unless you’re in need of emergent medical treatment. Everyone feeling ill are told to stay at home and isolate themselves. I have therefore not been tested for COVID-19, but it’s extremely likely that I’ve had it, given the combined symptoms and circumstances.

“Now I’ve basically recovered, but – AND THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE: I almost didn’t feel ill. My last cold was much worse than this! Had it not been for someone else having the virus simultaneously I might not even have suspected anything. Then I would just have thought I was feeling unusually tired with a bit of a cough.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/greta-thunberg-says-she-had-coronavirus-self-isolated-and-recovered

:sshrug:

No test no confirmation of what illness she had
Well, at least she commented that she wasn't near death and hype it up to more than just a minor cold/sore throat thing. I mentioned to my husband last night about all the "celebrities" that are coming out saying they have it now. What are the odds that sooo many have it?? I'm thinking this is an attention seeking mission they are all on.

herb749

Nice self diagnosis. For a family that's very well off if she wanted to be tested, she could have.

Hijinx

She may have had the regular flu and thought it was Corona.
She may be asymptomatic.
Without a test who knows?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, at least she commented that she wasn't near death and hype it up to more than just a minor cold/sore throat thing. I mentioned to my husband last night about all the "celebrities" that are coming out saying they have it now. What are the odds that sooo many have it?? I'm thinking this is an attention seeking mission they are all on.
#metoo

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Greta Thunberg reacts to being ‘fat-shamed’ by Chinese state media

The Daily Caller reports:

The May 15 China Daily article took aim at Thunberg, not only by accusing her of anti-China bias, but also by mocking her physical appearance, according to Vice.
Tang Ge, the author of the piece, labeled Thunberg an “environmental princess” and made fun of her for gaining weight.
“Although she claims to be vegetarian, judging from the results of her growth, her carbon emissions are actually not low,” Ge reportedly wrote, according to The Independent.
That’s some pretty harsh fat-shaming. For her part, Thunberg replied:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
New video that showed law enforcement officials detaining far-Left climate activist Greta Thunberg this week at an anti-energy protest in Europe sparked allegations that the entire situation was “staged” for the media.

The 20-year-old and her cohorts were protesting the planned demolition of the coal mining town Lutzerath in western Germany to make way for an expanded coal mining operation. The demonstration comes as the continent deals with an energy crisis sparked by Russia’s war in Ukraine.

Thunberg was initially seen smiling as German police picked her up and carried her away. However, video later emerged that showed the moments before Thunberg was carried off by police.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who wore it best?

arrested-greta.jpg

arrested-aoc.jpg

Hijinx

AOC fake handcuffs still take the day, a true classic. With a silly dumb ass justification to top it off.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw that picture, as for the fat shaming, she does have a chunky round face. Maybe she should lay off the mashed potatoes and Pasta.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
That is one angry little girl. When the cameras are on her.

Didn't her mom ever tell her that her face might freeze like that?