Grid Iron This Friday?

libby

I've gotten the impression that most of you are pretty discerning about your food. Therefore, you can't mean Gridiron Grill in Callaway, can you? It's so close to me that I would love to meet some of you, but I think you must mean someplace else.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've gotten the impression that most of you are pretty discerning about your food. Therefore, you can't mean Gridiron Grill in Callaway, can you? It's so close to me that I would love to meet some of you, but I think you must mean someplace else.

It's mostly about the people for us. But Gridiron is okay - wings and chips with blue cheese dip sounds like dinner to me.

frequentflier

happy to be living

And who of us would you not like to meet?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I haven't been there in over a year, probably more, but their food was just fine before. Has it changed? It happens.....

bcp

In My Opinion
And who of us would you not like to meet?

I think she means me.
but since I have to work till 5 friday, wouldnt get back home till 5:30, and then even if I just slowed down past the driveway and let panlady jump through the window as I headed down, Im still looking at about an hour and a half to get there (with good traffic) so, best I could do would be 7. and, as we all know, there are a good deal of aging people that show up and bedtimes come pretty quick after that.

I guess I will just take the Panlady to the steak house down here.

come to think of it, the child started drivers ed as required by state law yesterday, we have to drop her off at 6 and pick her at 9, so for the next couple weeks not sure how it will work..
I guess I can send panlady by herself next week while I do the child running.

libby

It's mostly about the people for us. But Gridiron is okay - wings and chips with blue cheese dip sounds like dinner to me.

So it is Gridiron Grill, then?? Geez, I just might make it up there! I'm no connoisseur (did I spell that right?) but the one time I went there did not set me on fire.
I'm hoping to meet Vrai, Bann, Larry, Psy and Tilted, and a few others whose names escape me. Love their opinions and how well informed they are. What time to you all start arriving?
My dh is probably going to roll his eyes when I say I want to meet the forumites, but he just might join me. At least if we're together, I won't have to worry about anyone giving him a sugar packet.

frequentflier

happy to be living
So it is Gridiron Grill, then?? Geez, I just might make it up there! I'm no connoisseur (did I spell that right?) but the one time I went there did not set me on fire.
I'm hoping to meet Vrai, Bann, Larry, Psy and Tilted, and a few others whose names escape me. Love their opinions and how well informed they are. What time to you all start arriving?
My dh is probably going to roll his eyes when I say I want to meet the forumites, but he just might join me. At least if we're together, I won't have to worry about anyone giving him a sugar packet.

:bawl: