Griffin's Flooring America

Sydney

Can anyone tell me what experiences they have had with Griffin's Flooring America in California? We are thinking of having our flooring re-done and would like a few recommendations. Thanks!

ciwmj

Can anyone tell me what experiences they have had with Griffin's Flooring America in California? We are thinking of having our flooring re-done and would like a few recommendations. Thanks!

We had them do our whole lower level in 18" Villastone . We had a number of estimates done ,some were by the ones you see on T.V. as the best prices in town. Griffin's was by far the lowest and being local if there was a problem ,which there wasn't, more easily taken care of. We have been very happy with the job ,and have had no problem in the three years since the job was done. Would recommend Griffin's.

Goldenhawk

They did well by us on our entire house carpeting some years ago, and on several small projects since.

Had then put carpet in the basement. Prompt, professional, did exactly what I requested.

There was a problem with the colors on a seam not matching properly, which they didn't notice. When I pointed it out, they stopped work and called the big boss lady who came right to the house. She acknowledged there was a color issue with the rug I had, they pulled it all up, re-ordered a more expensive carpet, re-laid the new stuff next day, no extra cost to me.

Sydney

Thank you all for your recommendations. We have another place we are looking at too, we want to compare prices, but Griffin sounds like a great place.

bohman

They did work at my old house, and took very good care of us. We discovered major joist/ban board issues during installation; they worked out a temporary solution that allowed them to finish the flooring installation. After I lined up a contractor to fix the foundation issues, they removed enough flooring to allow the contractor to work, then re-installed afterwards.

When I'm ready to replace the cheap builder grade carpet in my current house, I'll call them again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They did my laminate flooring years ago, then did my sheet vinyl in the basement. No problems, I was happy with them and the product.

officeguy

I had them do work about 4 years ago, laminate, carpeting and linoleum. On time, on budget, good workmanship and it is holding up well. If they still have the same management, I would give them my business again.