Grinch

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Hey all you "traditionalists" who like to watch the holiday shows -- TBS is showing the original cartoon "Grinch" program right now!

a little early for my taste, but I'll make an exception for Boris Karloff and the Grinch!:coffee:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hey all you "traditionalists" who like to watch the holiday shows -- TBS is showing the original cartoon "Grinch" program right now!

a little early for my taste, but I'll make an exception for Boris Karloff and the Grinch!:coffee:

I agree, shouldn't show it until at least a week after Thanksgiving. Whatever happened to the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, did they show that before Halloween?

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I agree, shouldn't show it until at least a week after Thanksgiving. Whatever happened to the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, did they show that before Halloween?

I must have missed that one somewhere along the line -- I didn't know they HAD a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Just saw a commercial for TBS -- they're showing the Grinch again tonight at 8. I usually don't start to look for it until Thanksgiving Day. Guess I better start looking for Charlie's Brown Christmas, too, don't want to miss that one! And then there's Frosty, and Rudolph, and a Christmas Story with Ralphie....

I love this time of year, even when they start it a little bit early....