Grocery shopping is so annoying

CRHS89

Regarding grocery pick up at food lion...when you choose certain things, it requires you to enter how many ounces/pounds you want. Like an onion. I have no idea how much an onion weighs. Last time I randomly picked a weight, but I got no onions because there wasn't one with that weight. That is annoying.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Regarding grocery pick up at food lion...when you choose certain things, it requires you to enter how many ounces/pounds you want. Like an onion. I have no idea how much an onion weighs. Last time I randomly picked a weight, but I got no onions because there wasn't one with that weight. That is annoying.
You can't ask for 2?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Are you kidding? So you can't just say one medium onion and they'll grab one, you have to put in an exact weight?? :lol: That's crazy.

glhs837

Power with Control
My front porch is serving mosquitos.

Edit: Your front porch is serving you to the mosquitoes.

My front porch has 8 million small lizards that eat all the mosquitos.

Sadly, due to my cats, I only have 2 million, and only 1.5 million of those have full tails.

I have a couple of frogs.

I do have a lot of frogs, and between those and the survivors of the lizards, the porch is okay, but once you step off, you are in the forest and there's no hope for you.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Edit: Your front porch is serving you to the mosquitoes.

Sadly, due to my cats, I only have 2 million, and only 1.5 million of those have full tails.

I do have a lot of frogs, and between those and the survivors of the lizards, the porch is okay, but once you step off, you are in the forest and there's no hope for you.
Then there are the spiderwebs.

mitzi

What I find most annoying about shopping is how many times you have to move the product:
Off the shelf into your cart
Out of your cart onto conveyor belt
Off of the cashier's platform back into your cart
Out of the cart into your vehicle
Out of the vehicle into your house
Out of the bags onto your shelves

Ugghhhhh!

Good point! It's exhausting. I've always hated it. I've been using Instacart. All I have to do is drag it in my door to the kitchen.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I love grocery shopping for two reasons:

• it fills my list-making desires: a list of meals for the week and a list of ingredients to buy and I get to cross them all off
  • I prefer to go early in the morning on like a Thurs or Friday when it's typically quiet and slow. I can take my time and enjoy the peace and quiet without my annoying family rushing me or adding to my cart :lol: