Groping Joe - this is hilarious!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's pretty hilarious that this thread was about Groping Joe, and apparently the mindless progs (who are invisible to me, but judging from the replies) have turned it into a "But Trump...." diversion.

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep Sappy is off the Rails IGNORING his OWN Parties hand in this matter

I honestly don't know why every reasonably sane person doesn't have him on ignore. It's not possible that anyone - ever - finds him interesting or has so much time on their hands that they'd waste it reading his ignorant crap.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I honestly don't know why every reasonably sane person doesn't have him on ignore. It's not possible that anyone - ever - finds him interesting or has so much time on their hands that they'd waste it reading his ignorant crap.
Between Sappy, Tranny and the MPDs... I can't help but enjoy their :cds: :tantrum :jameo: :bawl: with my morning coffee! :lmao:

Or is it Covfefe?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I honestly don't know why every reasonably sane person doesn't have him on ignore.

While I have Transporter. Midnight Spanker, TCrow and Salmon on ignore .... and Sapudis Inane ramblings make my brain hurt .... it is sometimes fun getting Sappy all spun up until he can do nothing but sputter :cds:

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

This_person

See you immediately dismiss any accusations against Trump like a true sycophant

The 23 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

How many of them followed up on their accusations when the campaign was no longer impacted?

Yet, despite all of your speculation, we have video and photographic PROOF of Biden doing these things with a plethora of women and children, and a braggadocio statement from a guy to counter that with.

You're good with Biden and his grabbing women and children?

This_person

You haven't answered the question. Why do you hold Biden and Trump to different standards? And why do you hold their accusers to different standards?

Do YOU hold them to different standards? Biden's actions are often on camera, groping women and children. You hate Trump for accusations, do you hate Biden for it? Are YOU consistent?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How many of them followed up on their accusations when the campaign was no longer impacted?

How many came forth led by Gloria Aldred to accuse GOP Candidates of Harassment only to vanish like Dust in the Wind

only to be

1. Proven Liers
  2. kicked to the curb once the political damage was done

:sshrug:

Sapidus

How many came forth led by Gloria Aldred to accuse GOP Candidates of Harassment only to vanish like Dust in the Wind

only to be

1. Proven Liers
  2. kicked to the curb once the political damage was done
:sshrug:

Liars*

You mean like Dr. Ford and Kavanaugh

This_person

Point to where I said current moron
Do YOU hold Trump and Biden to different standards? Biden's actions are often on camera, groping women and children. You hate Trump for accusations, do you hate Biden for it? Are YOU consistent?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

littlelady

God bless the USA
I think Joe should be known from now on as Plastic Joe. Or, should it be Caustic Joe? Whatever. It is all the same ole same ole.

CPUSA

The hooker part was for marrying for a conman for money and a visa.

So as long as Trump talks about sexually assaulting women with another guy in what he thinks is private its ok? Gotcha.

What a stupid excuse
Why are you such a POS?
Is it because your Transgendered father was a POS rapist?
Does he STILL believe you can't rape crack hoes?
Have you ever told him that, if he just paid your mom for her services, she wouldn't have had to take legal action?