Gross Negligence

Sorry. It transmutes to 'gross negligee' while I'm thinking and at that point I stop thinking about it.

You're the opposition party and you can't work with that.

Let that sink in.

That's the thing. Mrs. Clinton is such a bad candidate - a historically horrible candidate. She should lose by 15 points.

But she won't.

And just to be clear again: The suggestion in referring to gross negligence is that we think Mrs. Clinton acted with gross negligence, right? That wouldn't be a new thought, not something that comes out of today's statement? That's fine if that's the point. But today's statement didn't say or suggest that she acted with gross negligence; it suggests the contrary.

Roman

Gross negligence is the correct term. But because many of the powers that be, do not like the alternative, they will sweep her indiscretions under the rug. Here she is now, with the endorsement of the worst President of the United States (IMO), and people will actually vote for that? She's a criminal, and a liar in my book. This should have been dealt with before she was allowed to even run for POTUS. The U.S. is in a shambles, and to have that woman be allowed to run, is sure-proof that we are in a bad state of affairs. Not that Mr. Trump is the best selection for President, but he's a TON better than she is.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's the thing. Mrs. Clinton is such a bad candidate - a historically horrible candidate. She should lose by 15 points.

But she won't.

And just to be clear again: The suggestion in referring to gross negligence is that we think Mrs. Clinton acted with gross negligence, right? That wouldn't be a new thought, not something that comes out of today's statement? That's fine if that's the point. But today's statement didn't say or suggest that she acted with gross negligence; it suggests the contrary.

Screw all of that. From a purely political standpoint, defeating her for the highest office in the land, this is not a smoking gun. It's a bonfire. She, clearly, never-mind the FBI, did this to keep secrets from everyone from you and me to the President and to keep secret everything from her political plans to her dealings with her foundation and it's fundraising and quid pro quo's.

The GOP wants her to win. All the rest is noise. Our system is in jeopardy because one of the major parties considers it a better thing that the opposition win rather than try and manage their own candidate.

This should be full stop, grind to a halt outrage.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The GOP wants her to win. All the rest is noise. Our system is in jeopardy because one of the major parties considers it a better thing that the opposition win rather than try and manage their own candidate.

George Will said that outright....and he seldom speaks "out of school" on such matters.

Screw all of that. From a purely political standpoint, defeating her for the highest office in the land, this is not a smoking gun. It's a bonfire. She, clearly, never-mind the FBI, did this to keep secrets from everyone from you and me to the President and to keep secret everything from her political plans to her dealings with her foundation and it's fundraising and quid pro quo's.

Again, of course she should be easy to beat. Even without this she should be easy to beat.

But even assuming that she will win, that doesn't mean that the GOP wanted her to win. A significant plurality of GOP primary voters chose Mr. Trump, yes. But I believe that most of them did so sincerely believing that he would have a decent chance of defeating her. I do not believe that most of them did so thinking that they were sabotaging the chances of keeping her out of the White House. I don't think that they wanted her to win, I think they were just wrong in their assessment of his chances of beating her (and had other reasons for supporting Mr. Trump).

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sorry. I didn't mean gop rank and file. I mean the 'establishment', the solid cadre of neocons not interested in trump mucking up war, wall street and too big to fail.

Hijinx

Again, of course she should be easy to beat. Even without this she should be easy to beat.

But even assuming that she will win, that doesn't mean that the GOP wanted her to win. A significant plurality of GOP primary voters chose Mr. Trump, yes. But I believe that most of them did so sincerely believing that he would have a decent chance of defeating her. I do not believe that most of them did so thinking that they were sabotaging the chances of keeping her out of the White House. I don't think that they wanted her to win, I think they were just wrong in their assessment of his chances of beating her (and had other reasons for supporting Mr. Trump).

Are we speaking of Hillary being grossly negligent ot Comey being grossly a coward.
He has the evidence, he admits it, then he recommends not to use it.

And of course Lynch has stated she will do what the FBI director recommends, ---Well sh1t citizens, she knew what that would be long before she said it.
The fix was in long ago.

Our Government just bent us over and gave it to us in the butt.

Why will Hillary be President, because Democrats like taking it in the butt.
As long as they get that entitlement KY./
and some Republicans do too obviously.

Sorry. I didn't mean gop rank and file. I mean the 'establishment', the solid cadre of neocons not interested in trump mucking up war, wall street and too big to fail.

Okay. Then I'd say you've misdiagnosed the problem when it comes to why Mrs. Clinton, the horrible candidate that she is, would be able to get elected - why she's likely at this point to be elected.