Grossman to the Skins

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I have a pretty good idea it's the whole Al Saunders - Todd Collins deal.

Basically, Todd came in because he knew the system, and was supposed to help coach up others players...

Rex played under Kyle Shanny in Houston, so I think it's one of them deals where he is just here to help the others pick up the system faster.

'Least I pray that's why.... Or it could be the new regime's way of saying: 'Ya'll don't like Campbell huh.... You could have this fruitcake as your starter!' :lmao:

Zguy28

I have a pretty good idea it's the whole Al Saunders - Todd Collins deal.

Basically, Todd came in because he knew the system, and was supposed to help coach up others players...

Rex played under Kyle Shanny in Houston, so I think it's one of them deals where he is just here to help the others pick up the system faster.

'Least I pray that's why.... Or it could be the new regime's way of saying: 'Ya'll don't like Campbell huh.... You could have this fruitcake as your starter!' :lmao:
If that's the case, they should have taken Chris Simms.

Rex only played one season with Kyle Shanahan I believe.

Zguy28

Tebow will end up in Jacksonville, first round.
You really think so?

Everything I'm hearing says he will probably go 2nd or third round.

Most mock drafts have them taking the best player available which will most likely be Joe Haden, CB Florida.

Tebow is a fiscal win for the Jaguars no doubt.

Beta84

They're out to get us
You really think so?

Everything I'm hearing says he will probably go 2nd or third round.

Most mock drafts have them taking the best player available which will most likely be Joe Haden, CB Florida.

Tebow is a fiscal win for the Jaguars no doubt.

Have you checked anything since his pro day yesterday? He did quite well. He's invited to the NFL draft now. But there are 18 prospects who will be invited.

thurley42

HY;FR
he was a top 10 pick wasn't he? but that was only when they invited 9 guys, not 18. i'm not talking about how they pan out. Quinn still has a shot though but I'm not counting on it

He was supposed to be but I think we got him somewhere around 26 or 27....that was probably the most akward situation to ever take place at a draft.....

I hope so....sucks that he didn't get his shot in Cleveland, we gave up enough to get him.....

Zguy28

Have you checked anything since his pro day yesterday? He did quite well. He's invited to the NFL draft now. But there are 18 prospects who will be invited.
Not really, I did see the Redskins were bringing him in to work him out.

All of the mocks I have seen don't even show him going in the second round, and Jacksonville's 2nd round pick goes to New England. However, its very apparent that Mel Kiper doesn't seem to like him, but has a man-crush on Jimmy Clausen.

I didnt write this, but still laughed my a** off reading it....

Is that Berrian? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? f*** it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But f*** that. Dumpoff passes are for ******s. I'm f******g Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my d*** hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? F***that. That's gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is f******g football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that s***. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving s*** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a p****. This ain't John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She f******g wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh s***. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt f******g great to throw that s***. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna nail him right between the f******g eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I'm a gunslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am f******g out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I ####. That's how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you're not turned on right now. I am."