Group zoom interview

catlingirl

Has anyone had a group interview online using something like Zoom or any other format like it? How did that work out for you? And any advice to stand out? Sorry not sure where to put this question. Thank you

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Has anyone had a group interview online using something like Zoom or any other format like it? How did that work out for you? And any advice to stand out? Sorry not sure where to put this question. Thank you
I don't know - I've only done 1 zoom interview, but I'm about to find out about the group one this week! We're going to be keeping in touch with co-workers while we are all home on hiatus.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Define Group. Is it the panel that will be interviewing you or an individual interview a number of candidates as one time.
I've heard of both, done the former and have heard horror stories about the later.
It only takes one professional butt kisser to take over the interview.