Grow a Pair! First Victim of the Tattletale Hotline?

TPD

the poor dad
I did not bow and kiss the feet of the authorities today when they visited my business and I think they were a bit surprised over it. They informed me I was the only business they have visited the last couple of months that didn't "do as they were told". I guess I am about to find out who my friends and real customers are - the ones that will stand behind me in this ordeal, because I think things are about to get real. I cited the NJ gym owners to these "government authorities" today and they have never heard of the case. Lets see if I have a big enough pair to go all the way with this...

Of course today these "authorities" tried to give me the guilt trip - what if my lawlessness to an unconstitutional (I added the unconstitutional part) mandate kills my mother or father or grandparents. To late - they are already dead - next. I'm so ducking tired of this guilt trip these people are trying to lay on us that me masking up protects you, NOT me!

It pisses me off when people complain about government overreach but yet bow to them when it comes down to it, and then the minute the government guys walk out the door, they start complaining again.

If you don't like the way I do business, you have a choice to shop elsewhere. Stop calling the tattletale hotline and complaining about me - just shop somewhere else!

My GoPro was on but died 17 minutes into this 45minute "meeting" with the "authorities". I shall see if anything is worth posting on my YouTube channel....

Rant over....for now.

PeoplesElbow

I'd be more worried that someone that was in your store Sue's you claiming they got sick because of that.

There is a limit what the gvt will fine you, no limit what a jury might award.

TPD

the poor dad
We are still open but have been threatened with closure. We shall see how far they and I push this.

It was health department employees that visited.

I think it would be too difficult to prove someone got the kung flu in our store. People can sue for any number of reasons - it’s one of many risks business owners take.

PeoplesElbow

I think it would be too difficult to prove someone got the kung flu in our store. People can sue for any number of reasons - it’s one of many risks business owners take.
Not sure it would matter in today's world. I'm seeing commercials about getting money from the boy scouts for being molested while remaining anonymous.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I did not bow and kiss the feet of the authorities today when they visited my business and I think they were a bit surprised over it. They informed me I was the only business they have visited the last couple of months that didn't "do as they were told". I guess I am about to find out who my friends and real customers are - the ones that will stand behind me in this ordeal, because I think things are about to get real. I cited the NJ gym owners to these "government authorities" today and they have never heard of the case. Lets see if I have a big enough pair to go all the way with this...

Of course today these "authorities" tried to give me the guilt trip - what if my lawlessness to an unconstitutional (I added the unconstitutional part) mandate kills my mother or father or grandparents. To late - they are already dead - next. I'm so ducking tired of this guilt trip these people are trying to lay on us that me masking up protects you, NOT me!

It pisses me off when people complain about government overreach but yet bow to them when it comes down to it, and then the minute the government guys walk out the door, they start complaining again.

If you don't like the way I do business, you have a choice to shop elsewhere. Stop calling the tattletale hotline and complaining about me - just shop somewhere else!

My GoPro was on but died 17 minutes into this 45minute "meeting" with the "authorities". I shall see if anything is worth posting on my YouTube channel....

Rant over....for now.
I'll gladly shop at your store! Keep on standing up for your principles!

**p.s. I almost got kicked out of an establishment a week or so ago for "dancing" with the person I was WITH. Just the two of us. NO ONE AROUND for at LEAST 6 feet. :rolleyes:

At 61, I'm such a scofflaw, I'll tell ya!

UglyBear

TPD, not this weekend (going somewhere else), but the next I'll try real hard to stop by your store and spend as much money on as much hardware stuff as I can think of. I do have many projects, and do need lots of different things.

And I won't even try to get that family discount out of you. ;)