Grow a Pair! First Victim of the Tattletale Hotline?

Tech

Was that YOU lurking in the shrubbery?! :eyebrow:

:biggrin:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I don’t force my employees to wear masks So half do and half don’t. Someone is complaining about the ones who don’t.
My wife had the pleasure to meet you and your daughter today at the store. (I guess she stopped in on her way back from Trossbachs.) She was surprised nobody was wearing masks. I had to explain to her about your recent run-in with the Health Dept Stasi.

black dog

Free America
I would have responded, hang on a second and I will put on my mask. But I want to inform you that putting on a mask kicks up my Touretts, so the option is yours, no mask and i'm quiet and reserved? or a mask and I say rude things about your awesome tits.
Please choose one now.

TPD

the poor dad
My wife had the pleasure to meet you and your daughter today at the store. (I guess she stopped in on her way back from Trossbachs.) She was surprised nobody was wearing masks. I had to explain to her about your recent run-in with the Health Dept Stasi.

Patina Lady! (which like spackle lady is NOT a derogatory term) It was great meeting her - hope we didn't make her feel uncomfortable - we tried to keep our distance. And because of the TPD-Customer implied confidentiality agreement and Hardware Laws of Ridge, I cannot disclose what she said about her husband....

I hope we have the pleasure of serving her again - I learned a lot from her!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
SGI had a great idear. He's gonna call the hotline and report us for nobody wearing masks in our work environment. I'm going to have a few of the many rifles I keep in the offices all dismantled on the conference room table with cleaning supplies and tools all laid out.

I'll just sit at my conference table cleaning guns while chatting with the nice folks from the Health Dept and nodding my head politely...

glhs837

Power with Control
the mask will not stop YOU From getting Covid

Never said it did. What it does do is allow me to go shopping for those who do. While Ridge Hardware is amazing store with far more than most folks would expect to find inside, they don't have bread.....or beer.

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
Sheriff's deputy delivered the official order to me this morning from Dr. Brewster ordering me to come into compliance or else...

I've got 3 days.

2 things - I would like to know who the person/persons are calling and complaining. AND I would like Dr. Brewster to physically appear in the store so I can discuss with her why we are at risk, other than employees not wearing masks, which has not been proven one way or the other to help, especially when everyone is wearing a different type of mask.

black dog

Free America
Sheriff's deputy delivered the official order to me this morning from Dr. Brewster ordering me to come into compliance or else...

I've got 3 days.

2 things - I would like to know who the person/persons are calling and complaining. AND I would like Dr. Brewster to physically appear in the store so I can discuss with her why we are at risk, other than employees not wearing masks, which has not been proven one way or the other to help, especially when everyone is wearing a different type of mask.

Good Luck to You.... Stand Firm
This makes me really glad that I live in a county that the Sheriff and the local Chiefs of Police all made public statements that none of them would enforce any unconstitutional laws or orders made locally or by the Governor of Indiana... #IdontmissMaryland

TPD

the poor dad
The deputy did tell me this morning that I am not the first business that he has served an order to comply from the health department. Also not the last because once he left me, he had another business to serve. If anyone knows of these other businesses in St. Mary's that has been served by the health department concerning this Chinese crap, let me know. I may need to form a coalition...

Bare-ya-cuda

The deputy did tell me this morning that I am not the first business that he has served an order to comply from the health department. Also not the last because once he left me, he had another business to serve. If anyone knows of these other businesses in St. Mary's that has been served by the health department concerning this Chinese crap, let me know. I may need to form a coalition...
And let us know so we can support them

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Let us know so we can support them! I know I live in Calvert, but I'm going to plan a trip down to buy something down there. If you get a petition or something started, I'd sign it! :yay:

Reactions: TPD