Grow a Pair! First Victim of the Tattletale Hotline?

TPD

the poor dad
Thx everyone!

Has anyone heard of law clubs? I just had someone from Tennessee call me to put me in touch with one he is involved with. I guess they help people with cases that attorneys don't want to fight?

CPUSA

Thx everyone!

Has anyone heard of law clubs? I just had someone from Tennessee call me to put me in touch with one he is involved with. I guess they help people with cases that attorneys don't want to fight?
The first rule of Law Club...we don't talk about Law Club

TPD

the poor dad
Yeah most of these inspectors have no clue what the “rules” are. Ask me how I know....

In addition to the fact that this rule makes no logical sense, the inspector happened to be wrong. Since the brewery was only selling to-go drinks, they were actually not required to have a food truck present.
[/ QUOTE]

TPD

the poor dad
Hopefully this is the last video I have to do concerning Brewster and her minions.

Having said that I must mention a peaceful protest next Tuesday afternoon in Leonardtown with the theme “Fire Dr Brewster “. You can find the info on the Reopen St Mary’s FB page.

Thanks to everyone who supported me in this endeavor! I’ve met a lot of great people along the way and have made some new friends. I’ve also learned of some additional people who I no longer need to associate with....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm getting annoyed by your vid and the pettiness of Brewster. What a ridiculous little fascist she is.

I'm still thinking about this and still annoyed. The petty arbitrary "rules" just tick me off and bullies make me become a bully to sit their asses down. The half-shield of plexi separating the two areas was the last straw of my patience - how absurd.

@TPD I admire your patience and maturity in dealing with these tyrants. I wish I had such self-control. If I ever find myself in this type of situation I'd have to have all communication go through a lawyer because I know I'd lose my temper and snap.

Hats off to you! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏