Guards union denies targeting pedophile priest

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4153935/

"Good ol' prison justice" ... kind of an ironic statement, isn't it?

Don't feel the least sorry for John Geoghan. The sister should stop trying to blame others for his death. It was inevitable as pedophiles are the scum-of-the-earth within a prison (at least that's what I've heard). :crazy: Any ex-felons who can vouch for this tidbit of information? :crazy:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Seems strange to me that convicted murderers would develop a superiority attitude.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Geoghan’s sister, Catherine Geoghan, said she was gratified that the investigation confirmed the harassment she said her brother endured.
My God. I'm just speechless at the absolute lack of morality and sense of right and wrong some people have. What about the "harrassment" her brother inflicted on all those boys? That "priest" got what he deserved. No, LESS than he deserved!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by *archimedes*
He's a convicted molesterer. I heard that as a child he pooped on the bathmatt.

I was talking about the other prisoners, and why they would feel themselves superior to the molesters. I don't feel the least bit sorry for Geoghan.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The sisters compassion for his victims just warms your heart doesn't it? Now she is going to sue the state no doubt for millions..

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Originally posted by *archimedes*
He's a convicted molesterer. I heard that as a child he pooped on the bathmatt.

:lmao: Here we go again!

Actually, the perv that molested my neices a few years back is doing pretty well in the joint. I understand that he's hanging with a whole group of pervs and they protect each other. That's a shame, I was hoping he'd be "Bubba's little helper" by now.:burning: