Gudenrokken...

:yay:

Nice skirt BTW.... :biggrin:
I didn't try the store purchase, but the rest seems to work well.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

yes. A separate window opens up and the player is rather nice. Streams well (I'm on a low speed link).

Alright! From my end, I don't know any more about this, soundklick, than I do anything else, which never stops me anyway, which is besides the point. It just seems like my access is because it's my page and I'm logged in. I just couldn't tell if it was freaking working to the public or not.

Thank you! :buddies:

Alright! From my end, I don't know any more about this, soundklick, than I do anything else, which never stops me anyway, which is besides the point. It just seems like my access is because it's my page and I'm logged in. I just couldn't tell if it was freaking working to the public or not.

Thank you! :buddies:

Rock On, Dude! or is it Gude.....

Larry Gude

Strung Out

aaaaaccckkk...my brain..my brain!

:lmao:

...I'm writin' a toon for you some day.

You sound my music sounds angry. So, one day, we'll have;

THE ANGRY SONG.

It'll sound like an uncooperative cat orgy on a chalkboard inside an air conditioning duct with aluminum foil taped to their paws.

:evil:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

What does Gudenrkken mean????

...back with the earth was new and a time of fire and smoke, there came from the bowels of the earth a sound, a sound of such fury and passion and stunning musicianship that it made the earth Rokk and it had to have a name and, lo, Rokken was born. The earth Rokked.

As the earth cooled and became civilized the world was nearly consumed by deplorable music and the near extinction of Rokken, to be replaced by 'Pedifer' music (Nors for 'deplorable') and, as the light nearly went out, finally came a man, a hero, a warrior in the name of Rokken of old.

Who was this legend, this savior? His name was Obam...sorry, different hero. OUR hero was called...

Gude. He salvaged Rokken. Thus....

Gudenrokken.

Micki

...back with the earth was new and a time of fire and smoke, there came from the bowels of the earth a sound, a sound of such fury and passion and stunning musicianship that it made the earth Rokk and it had to have a name and, lo, Rokken was born. The earth Rokked.

As the earth cooled and became civilized the world was nearly consumed by deplorable music and the near extinction of Rokken, to be replaced by 'Pedifer' music (Nors for 'deplorable') and, as the light nearly went out, finally came a man, a hero, a warrior in the name of Rokken of old.

Who was this legend, this savior? His name was Obam...sorry, different hero. OUR hero was called...

Gude. He salvaged Rokken. Thus....

Gudenrokken.

.....and here I thought you would come up with something stupid - was I ever wrong!!!! :evil:
Gudenrokken does sound kinda dutch to me, but I know it isn't.