Guess where i'm going on the 27th!

D

dems4me

HollowSoul said:
cirque du soleil
Corteo
Wash. DC !!
Iv'e already seen Varekai, and can't wait to see this one!

There's somethign set up here in DC around 10th street towards china town area that I noticed driving home last night ... I was wondering what exactly it was because that word (cirquedusoleil) is all over the blue striped tents they have setup... kind of an obscure location but it looks like they have a nice spread. Is this like a magic show or something?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
There's somethign set up here in DC around 10th street towards china town area that I noticed driving home last night ... I was wondering what exactly it was because that word (cirquedusoleil) is all over the blue striped tents they have setup... kind of an obscure location but it looks like they have a nice spread. Is this like a magic show or something?

It's not one word. It's "Cirque Du Soleil" and no, it's not a magic show. :lmao: Click on the link to find out more information. It's hard to describe the show. Sort of theatre meets the circus without the animals. :jameo:

They're setting up the "Grand Chapiteau" (The Big Top) at the site of the old Convention Center and will be there for about a month.

Cirque Du Soleil Presents Corteo:

Corteo, which means "cortege" in Italian, is a joyous procession, a festive parade imagined by a clown. The show brings together the passion of the actor with the grace and power of the acrobat to plunge the audience into a theatrical world of fun, comedy and spontaneity situated in a mysterious space between heaven and earth.

Clip from the show

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
It's not one word. It's "Cirque Du Soleil" and no, it's not a magic show. :lmao: Click on the link to find out more information. It's hard to describe the show. Sort of theatre meets the circus without the animals. :jameo:

They're setting up the "Grand Chapiteau" (The Big Top) at the site of the old Convention Center and will be there for about a month.

Clip from the show

Great... are you telling me I have to drive around that spread now for an entire month? :banghead: :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:

Clip from the show
:yahoo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I Must Say...

it was a most excellent performance!!! Chicklet, Jazzy and I had a most fabulous time!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
it was a most excellent performance!!! Chicklet, Jazzy and I had a most fabulous time!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

:yeahthat: It was magical and absolutely awesome. :yahoo: I especially loved how Chicklet wanted to go again as soon as the performance was over and her "Sleeping Beauty" act on the way home. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: It was magical and absolutely awesome. :yahoo: I especially loved how Chicklet wanted to go again as soon as the performance was over and her " Drooling Sleeping Beauty" act on the way home. :lmao:
:fixed: :roflmao:

Where is the picture??? :tap: