Guess who!!

K

KizerSoSay

Hello horsey people! Good to be home, and nice to hear I have been missed.. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Did you finally talk the little kid in Africa into coming home with you or did he decline and stay in the orphanage????????/

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
KizerSoSay said:
nice to hear I have been missed.. :huggy:
You ain't very smart are you?
The Horse People have talked so much $hit behind your back, it's unbelievable.
Good luck with your (?)friends.

K

KizerSoSay

Pasofever said:
Did you finally talk the little kid in Africa into coming home with you or did he decline and stay in the orphanage????????/
I had to leave some for Brad and Angelina.

Robin

Welcome back! It has been quiet here. Everyone on Vacation. Your buddy will be back next week....

K

KizerSoSay

mygoldnhorse said:
Glad your back! Things just haven't been the same.
I agree, honey child! This forum is NOT the same without me, and alas, it will never be the same again because we are MOVING!!! My 'life companion' got an incredible job offer with a certain 'equestrian vacations' company, and he will be a head trainer at a facility in SPAIN!!!!!!
How will I ever replace all the pals I have gained on here? Who will keep me both baffled and dismayed with their inane posts and impotent red karma into the wee hours of the night? How can I ever replace all the bad spelling and horrific grammar in such a small amount of time? I have never had so much material to work with before, I swear it has changed me forever. Believe me when I say I will miss alot of you. Behave yourselves, you never know if I am watching (evil laughter).
Welp, I'm out yo. Be nice to Saddlesore, she's a crafty broad, that one!
:diva:
Bye Paso, MGH, Phyx, Robin, Fred, Saddle, Winn, and anyone else who I happened to become fond of..
The rest of you nasties, I leave you to each other. Oh, and f off Katie, I know you are still on here..

L

Lara

Alas, you are the LOSER. Your posts are completely devoid of any wit

Considering that my posts were back in 2004, yes there is very little wit. I have a life besides hanging on every word that is posted on here by people like you.

S

saddlesore

Lara said:
Alas, you are the LOSER. Your posts are completely devoid of any wit

Considering that my posts were back in 2004, yes there is very little wit. I have a life besides hanging on every word that is posted on here by people like you.

Yes, I can see that. :coffee:

S

saddlesore

Kiz, you will be missed! I now have no one with whom to engage in witty repartee, banal banter and Katie bashing. :gossip: Alack, auwe, woe is me :drama:

Ah, but how cruel of you to leave me as sole proprietor of the Grammar Police! :smack: How am I to take on such a monumental, contentious, and at times even tawdry, task? All by my lonesome? Huh?? Answer me that! :bawl: :wah:

I will try to bravely soldier on, enforcing grammar most grievous, dashing those who seek to denigrate, impaling those who recklessly pass out their impotent red karma, and enlivening the often listless little posts. But -sniff- I am not sure if I am up to the task. It is asking a lot of me. YOU are asking a lot of me. I hope you will occasionally check in from Espana -and yes, before you go off criticising me for leaving off the ~ in Espana, I can't seem to figure out how to put it over the 'n' on my computer.

I will see you and your partner at our little fiesta before you go, but I guess this is adios for the forum. Buena suerte! Vaya con Dios! Da me un vaso di vino!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
KizerSoSay said:
I agree, honey child! This forum is NOT the same without me, and alas, it will never be the same again because we are MOVING!!! My 'life companion' got an incredible job offer with a certain 'equestrian vacations' company, and he will be a head trainer at a facility in SPAIN!!!!!!
How will I ever replace all the pals I have gained on here? Who will keep me both baffled and dismayed with their inane posts and impotent red karma into the wee hours of the night? How can I ever replace all the bad spelling and horrific grammar in such a small amount of time? I have never had so much material to work with before, I swear it has changed me forever. Believe me when I say I will miss alot of you. Behave yourselves, you never know if I am watching (evil laughter).
Welp, I'm out yo. Be nice to Saddlesore, she's a crafty broad, that one!
:diva:
Bye Paso, MGH, Phyx, Robin, Fred, Saddle, Winn, and anyone else who I happened to become fond of..
The rest of you nasties, I leave you to each other. Oh, and f off Katie, I know you are still on here..
:frown:
ignored and forgotten again. :bawl:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
KizerSoSay said:

IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE I SEE.... :killingme You can keep in touch...they have computers in Spain..your job will be to get butt shots of men in tight riding pants to post of us here... :huggy:

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE I SEE.... :killingme You can keep in touch...they have computers in Spain..your job will be to get butt shots of men in tight riding pants to post of us here... :huggy:

I fail to see why people who move from the area feel the need to terminate their associations with us. It is the Internet for goodness sakes! Kiz, enjoy Spain, what a wonderful opportunity :smile: