Guilty!

K

Kizzy

I think Michael Jackson's biggest adversary right now is his family. They need to shut their pie holes. The latest news is that Jermaine and Jackie Jackson will be on 20/20 to discuss the alleged brutal treatment of Michael when he was arrest. I think the families intervention only looks negative in the eyes of the public.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Va. Jury Spares Sniper Malvo's Life

CHESAPEAKE, Va. - The jury in the Washington sniper case Tuesday spared Lee Boyd Malvo from the fate awaiting his mentor John Allen Muhammad — the death penalty — after his lawyers portrayed him as an impressionable boy who had fallen under Muhammad's murderous spell.

Malvo, 18, will be instead be locked away for the rest of his life.

:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

For what purpose does it do to keep this animal alive?

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Va. Jury Spares Sniper Malvo's Life

Originally posted by jazz lady

At least he still has a few more trials to go. I think that once you've received 3 life sentences it should automatically qualify you for the death penalty.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Va. Jury Spares Sniper Malvo's Life

Originally posted by jazz lady

The only reason I can think of is to subject him to physical and mental anguish, to make him feel the full extent of our rage at his murderous actions.

K

Kizzy

The court isn't done with him yet. They just took the monkey off of their backs and put it on the next jury.

Grimtooth

I lived in Montgomery county during the sniping spree. It was strange to see the gas stations without cars in them all the time. Some went to the extent of putting up 10 Ft high fabric blinds to make sniping their customers too difficult.

But the jury failed to do their job. Life with no parole is not the required verdict. At 18/19 years old they are old enuff to vote, smoke, join the miltary and be die for their country, drive a car etc.

What they need to do is bring back the public executions. The pathetic whiners out their did away with this so that they would not have to see the fear or the gory truth. But it was a major deterrent to the ones that would consider doing such acts. Knowing full well you would die for this made you think. Nowadays it's a proven fact they will commit the crime no matter how serious and only do time unless they have a butload of cash and can hire the heavy gun lawyers like OJ and get away with murder that way. Hell OJ even got set free.

K

Kizzy

No the jury didn't do a good job, but we live in a bleeding heart society. This jury looked at his age and not his crime.

Malvo has other trials and mark my word, he will get sentenced to death before it is over. Have some faith, it will happen.

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by IM4Change
No the jury didn't do a good job, but we live in a bleeding heart society. This jury looked at his age and not his crime.

Malvo has other trials and mark my word, he will get sentenced to death before it is over. Have some faith, it will happen.

One can only hope.