Guiness record holder...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
...for most piercings...

ra4186788720.jpg

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Brazilian Elaine Davidson, who holds the Guinness world record for being the woman with the greatest number of body piercings - 1903 altogether - pokes her finger through her tongue at the Tate Modern art gallery in London. The gallery held an event on Tuesday to mark the release of the 100th millionth copy of the Guiness World Records books.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

mainman

Set Trippin
I saw a pic of her with all of them removed, looked like her face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with an ice pick.....retarded a$$ beyotch...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The Brazilian living in Edinburgh said she does all the work herself and had once pierced herself 85 times around her waistline in just two hours.

She started piercing herself four years ago because she wanted to be listed in the book. "Now, my dream has come true," she said. "Piercing is my stress relief."

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Sharon
She hit every branch when falling from the ugly tree.
or she was tied to the back of PTs jeep with a length of rope and driven through the whole damn ugly forest...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Here she is in all her ugliness...

capt.lon11411112149.britain_guinness_lon114.jpg

Billed as the world's most pierced woman, Elaine Davidson,
who has 1,093 piercings, from Brazil and resident in Edinburgh,
and the man with the world's longest tongue, at 9.6cms from top lip protrusion point,
Stephen Taylor from Coventry, England, pose at London's Tate Britain
gallery to celebrate the book of Guinness World Records 100th millionth copy in print.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
How in the hell can you put your finger through your tougue. That just looks painful. If I was her, I'd be trying to find someone to shoot me. :barf:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Pete
what a pair.

She is horrible looking, but who cares what he looks like. He has the longest tongue in the world. That could come in handy. :razz:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Oh, it just keeps getting better and better with this "lady"

SAO PAULO, Brazil - The Brazilian woman with the most body piercings in the world -- 1,903 -- fears returning to her crime-ridden home country as she would attract so much attention she could be robbed.

"The last time I went to Brazil, I had to wear a face mask because since I have a lot of jewelry (pierced to the skin), I fear being robbed or attacked," Elaine Davidson told Reuters from Edinburgh in Britain where she lives.

Brazil has one of the highest crime rates in the world.

Davidson, who has been outside her home country for 10 years, won an entry in this year's Guinness World Records book after starting to pierce herself four years ago. In Edinburgh she runs a Brazilian restaurant.

She considers feeling pain a motivating factor in her life and says she also walks on beds of nails, fire and bits of glass.

"I like pain, I love pain," she said, explaining that she now wants to surpass exceed 2,000 body piercings.

Her genitalia is the body part where she has the largest number of piercings -- 500 in all, externally and internally. :yikes: :barf:

"It hurts in the chest as well," she said. "I had to take some out because of the silicone, the doctor asked."

She is definitely certified Looney Tunes :crazy: