Guitar Hero 3

uckrt

Anyone else play it? I've got medium down pretty well, but I can't seem to get over that orange note hump. I've tried practicing bass on hard, but I still have problems. Tips or tricks?

mainman

Set Trippin
Anyone else play it? I've got medium down pretty well, but I can't seem to get over that orange note hump. I've tried practicing bass on hard, but I still have problems. Tips or tricks?
Beat it on medium, the only song I cannot 5 star on medium is Raining Blood...

Tips? Practice...:lmao:

Nanny Pam

They have 2 of these set up in K-Mart. The kids actually line up to play. :lol: I pity the dude who works in electronics, because he has become the K-Mart babysitter, while the Moms are shopping. :jet:

uckrt

Is that a downloadable song? It's not in my setlist... douche...

I gave you the best tip....

Trust me, I know practicing is best. I am a musician after all. The problem is that I play the saxophone, and your fingers do not shift. The fact that I have to shift my fingers throws me off.

Any other gems of wisdom you can throw at me?

yankee44

My son is too good. He has mastered most of them on expert.

Attachments

• cadin.jpg
    cadin.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 145

warneckutz

Trust me, I know practicing is best. I am a musician after all. The problem is that I play the saxophone, and your fingers do not shift. The fact that I have to shift my fingers throws me off.

Going for it when it's 4th and 26 in Madden '08 is NOT always the best option.

smoothmarine187

You're a musician and you can't beat a stupid video game :lmao: Oh, nevermind, you said you played the rusty trombone.

That's not very nice either.

How about I scrub my ass with your toothbrushes then watch you brush your teeth?

:yikes: Poon Nanny will put you over her knee and beat you until your ass is red and hairless like a baboon

PrepH4U

TIP OF THE DAY---
stick with the sax!

uckrt

You're a musician and you can't beat a stupid video game :lmao: Oh, nevermind, you said you played the rusty trombone.

:yikes: Poon Nanny will put you over her knee and beat you until your ass is red and hairless like a baboon

Being a musician and playing video games are night and day, buddy. I love your arbitrary comments. They suit you well.