Gun Confiscations Underway

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
. However, until the record is cleared, I most likely could not purchase replacements either. While somewhat understanding the course they chose, I wonder if it would have been possible without the legal beagle on point.

True. It was a recent purchase that triggered the confiscation and whatever was wrong with the background information definitely needed to be cleared up. Unfortunately, no specific details were provided by MSP, when they returned the weapons, about what exactly was screwed up in their background check system that caused the erroneous action in the first place. So nothing was learned that might be useful to someone else who found themselves in a similar situation. Maybe more will still come out.....but I'm not holding my breath.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Don't know ,does a turd have feelings if it does then so does he .I keep forgeting he is a he I mean , he acts so much like a B-ouch .

You must sit up all night in your section 8 apartment thinking up these zingers. You ought to open a grammar book and get "scooed". It's hard to keep up with your lazy and ignorant posting style.

Salvador

One Nation Under God
You must sit up all night in your section 8 apartment thinking up these zingers. You ought to open a grammar book and get "scooed". It's hard to keep up with your lazy and ignorant posting style.

Yeah, You add so much to discussions with your posts!

:killingme :killingme :killingme

:popcorn:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Nanny nanny boo-boo !! ...hey its as intelligent a post as the last page I just read. Just wanted to stay on topic.

:coffee: