Gun Control Laws And Opposition

Louise

Why are you carrying a handgun, are you expecting trouble ?

If I was expecting trouble I would be carrying a rifle.
But you cannot conceal a rifle. Just sayin’. Rifles to be used when attacked at home. Next civil war, anyone?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The bill, H.R. 584, would require ammunition dealers to receive updated licenses and confirm the identity of any customer who attempts to purchase ammunition, further saying that online sales will be blocked and bulk purchases must be reported. Democratic New Jersey Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, a lawmaker backed by Michael Bloomberg’s anti-gun group Everytown for Gun Safety, introduced the bill alongside 23 House Democrats who co-signed the legislation.

“Day in and day out men and women lose their lives at the hands of gun violence and the only response from Republicans has been moments of silence and continued inaction. Gun safety policies shouldn’t have to wait for tragedies like Las Vegas, Colorado Springs and Uvalde to be considered; we also owe it to mothers, fathers and siblings burying family members every day in Trenton, Plainfield and other cities across America,” Watson Coleman said in a release.

Under the bill’s bulk reporting requirement, any retailer who sells over 1,000 rounds to a single customer must report the purchase, according to the legislation.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Gun Control Activist Falsely Claimed Gun Company Was Promoting the Proud Boys

Ryan Busse, an activist with gun control group Giffords, falsely accused firearm manufacturer Smith & Wesson of promoting the Proud Boys in a picture that was posted to their Instagram.

On Monday, Busse said, "If you don’t believe the gun industry is now full-on supporting domestic terrorists…I give you the official instagram post for Smith and Wesson…I mean the Proud Boys."

The picture featured a man holding a rifle with a "PB" logo on his shirt. The words "Proud Boys" are nowhere on the shirt.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Biden vows to ban assault weapons 'come hell or high water'

Biden made the comments during the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference

But but but ..... What will we fight the next war with? What will the thousands of swat teams use after the ban? Maybe Springfield Armory will get another contract to produce the M1 Garand again for our troops as a replacement?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
For your consideration ...

But but but ..... What will we fight the next war with? What will the thousands of swat teams use after the ban? Maybe Springfield Armory will get another contract to produce the M1 Garand again for our troops as a replacement?
No... No... No.

He didn' say HE and the FEDS would be losing them. Just you and all us other peasants.