Gun sales surge 15%

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The leading indicator of gun sales jumped in August, driven in part by Americans seeking self-protection and deep concerns congressional Democrats are going to push through expanded gun control legislation.

The overall number of background checks recorded in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System surged 15.5%, said the National Shooting Sports Foundation. That figure includes background checks done for security, concealed carry permits, and gun sales and was the highest August number ever recorded.

:getdown:

BOP

I need another one, now that I have my MD refund burning a hole in my pocket. Not really, but a semi-auto shoot gun would be nice.

glhs837

Power with Control

transporter

The leading indicator of gun sales jumped in August, driven in part by Americans seeking self-protection and deep concerns congressional Democrats are going to push through expanded gun control legislation.

Just to point out the stunningly obvious:

1. The Democrats do not control the Senate or the WH.

2. So, Democrats cannot, repeat cannot, "push thru expanded gun control" at this time. (this should not come as surprise to all the Constitutional scholars on here...but I guess you miss the details when you can't comprehend English)]

3. Therefore the ONLY way the Democrats can "push thru expanded gun control" is if they keep the house and take over the Senate AND the WH.

4. Kyle and his source just admitted they expect a massive defeat of the Republicans due to their silence in the face of the travesty Donald Trump has made of the Presidency and the massive weakening of that he has done to this country and its standing in the world.

glhs837

Power with Control
I wasn't concerned so much about Congressional Dems so much as our local variety. Since Gov Hogan has never been a staunch 2nd sort of guy, and the Legislature in MD has never met a knee jerk reaction they didnt like.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Just to point out the stunningly obvious:

1. The Democrats do not control the Senate or the WH.

2. So, Democrats cannot, repeat cannot, "push thru expanded gun control" at this time. (this should not come as surprise to all the Constitutional scholars on here...but I guess you miss the details when you can't comprehend English)]

3. Therefore the ONLY way the Democrats can "push thru expanded gun control" is if they keep the house and take over the Senate AND the WH.

4. Kyle and his source just admitted they expect a massive defeat of the Republicans due to their silence in the face of the travesty Donald Trump has made of the Presidency and the massive weakening of that he has done to this country and its standing in the world.

You need to take some yoga and meditation classes. The poop is, already, hitting the fan. Check out NC’s results, today, from an early election. Breathe. Patriotism is in the air.

Reactions: BOP

nutz

The overall number of background checks recorded in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System surged 15.5%, said the National Shooting Sports Foundation. That figure includes background checks done for security, concealed carry permits, and gun sales and was the highest August number ever recorded.

:getdown:
Wait, how can that be? Didn’t I read somewhere that we need more/better background checks because the system we have doesnt work? :sarcasm: Maybe it was just a Transtupidus post