Gun Sales Up, Ammo ???

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Dayton gun shop owner says ammunition shortage is severe, no immediate solution in sight

DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – At the start of the pandemic, essential items like food and toilet paper began disappearing from shelves, but one item that is still hard to come by is gun ammunition.

Owner of The Miami Armory in Dayton, David Becker, said since the start of the pandemic, he has seen an increased number of first-time gun buyers and previous gun owners who feel the need to stock up on ammunition. Both groups, he said, may have been influenced by panic surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, but he believes personal safety and security may have played a factor as well.

“When you look at the tensions of today, you have ANTIFA, you have COVID, which is government overreach and some conspiracy theories thinking, a little bit of the defunding the police type movement. You know, this is where you as a consumer are going to have to protect yourself, and it’s not going to be done with a baseball bat.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's no wonder you can't find anything in stock beyond a used Hi-Point. :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm jonesing for a new S&W M&P 2.0 in .45 now. Shot the missus' new one (hers is 9mm) the other day and was very impressed. Fit me like a glove and put rounds where I wanted them right off the get go.

black dog

Free America