Gun Show

Dukesdad

Anyone going to Upper Marlboro this weekend? I'm thinking about riding up tomorrow if anyone wants to go.

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Was going to, but then picked up some OT, probably a good decision. Seeing how I have been on a gun buying spree as of late and haven't even taken advantage of my new C&R yet.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Was going to, but then picked up some OT, probably a good decision. Seeing how I have been on a gun buying spree as of late and haven't even taken advantage of my new C&R yet.

I am leaving my wallet in the truck :yay: just going to look

Cowgirl

Welcome to the gun show.....

Attachments

• huge_muscles.jpg
    huge_muscles.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 80

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Can the rat come out to play?

Yes, he very well can. He's feeling good and itching to get out. I made him re-do his bathroom since I thought he was bored this winter. He needs to get out before I find him another project.:lmao:

R

RadioPatrol

Yes, he very well can. He's feeling good and itching to get out. I made him re-do his bathroom since I thought he was bored this winter. He needs to get out before I find him another project.:lmao:

lmao ....... but he might by more guns ?

R

RadioPatrol

I did good, I didn't buy anything. I almost picked up a case of SKS ammo.

yeah cash for ammo is the way to go 2 these shows ........ better than having to explain latter about UPS delivering 10 cases to your front door

Magnum

Should be Huntin
yeah cash for ammo is the way to go 2 these shows ........ better than having to explain latter about UPS delivering 10 cases to your front door

Oh I need to buy a case or two of SKS and a case or two of my .308 match grade. I am trying to hold off to get my taxes paid.