Gun Stocks Shoot Through the Roof

E

EmptyTimCup

Given the increasingly uncertain political and economic climate, it’s no big surprise that people are continuing to buy guns in record numbers. However, at this stage it’s surpassed just an issue of being record numbers. We’d say guns are selling like hotcakes, but there might not be market data showing that hotcakes sell this fast.

Gun Stocks Grow 36 Percent in First Quarter of 2012

24/7 Wall Street, an investment website, has news on the incredible, practically vertical rise of gun stocks over the past few years:

Records were set in annual units produced by Smith & Wesson and on annual cash generated. S&W said that these results are driven by strong sales of M&P polymer pistols and M&P modern sporting rifles.

:gossip:

rangerp
Posted on June 30, 2012 at 2:59pm

and here is the cool part. When the dems decide to take the guns, the majority of folks will give them up without a fight. Study communist takeover in other nations, and show me where there was a large scale fight from the population against the gov?

the majority of our folks are weak, scared, fat, and feminized. We are a nation of meterosexual men, feminist women, and undisciplined kids who believe they deserve a trophy just for showing up.

When the powers to be shut off the city water and the city power, in 72 hours your average American will have no water to drink, no where to poop, momma will not be able to watch Opra, the brats will not be able to play video games and watch MTV, dad will not have any beer or be able to watch pro and college sports, no one will be able to send a text message or check on facebook, and they will scream out “Obama save us!”. They will give up their guns, and they will turn in any neighbors who have guns.

I do not fear a president Obama, I fear a nation of weak minded jack asses that would elect an Obama.

You made your bed, now you get to sleep in it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
among other things....

:jameo:

Attachments

• epic-fail-photos-win-endcap-win.jpg
    epic-fail-photos-win-endcap-win.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 169

ciwmj

Given the increasingly uncertain political and economic climate, it’s no big surprise that people are continuing to buy guns in record numbers. However, at this stage it’s surpassed just an issue of being record numbers. We’d say guns are selling like hotcakes, but there might not be market data showing that hotcakes sell this fast.

Gun Stocks Grow 36 Percent in First Quarter of 2012

24/7 Wall Street, an investment website, has news on the incredible, practically vertical rise of gun stocks over the past few years:

Records were set in annual units produced by Smith & Wesson and on annual cash generated. S&W said that these results are driven by strong sales of M&P polymer pistols and M&P modern sporting rifles.

:gossip:

rangerp
Posted on June 30, 2012 at 2:59pm

and here is the cool part. When the dems decide to take the guns, the majority of folks will give them up without a fight. Study communist takeover in other nations, and show me where there was a large scale fight from the population against the gov?

the majority of our folks are weak, scared, fat, and feminized. We are a nation of meterosexual men, feminist women, and undisciplined kids who believe they deserve a trophy just for showing up.

When the powers to be shut off the city water and the city power, in 72 hours your average American will have no water to drink, no where to poop, momma will not be able to watch Opra, the brats will not be able to play video games and watch MTV, dad will not have any beer or be able to watch pro and college sports, no one will be able to send a text message or check on facebook, and they will scream out “Obama save us!”. They will give up their guns, and they will turn in any neighbors who have guns.

I do not fear a president Obama, I fear a nation of weak minded jack asses that would elect an Obama.

You made your bed, now you get to sleep in it.

:yeahthat:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Count me out. I'm no tough guy, but I am stubborn and I'm not giving up jack that I believe is rightfully mine.

:lmao: I love that there are Twinkies on the shelf. Only the essentials!

HA!...I noticed that too!:buddies::killingme

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr

I don't know exactly what this means, sadly.

Does this mean a lot of people are actually purchasing guns from all retailers?

-or-

Does this mean investors are allocating more money to gun producers, etc...?

I guess my actual question is, what are "stocks" representing in this case?

E

EmptyTimCup

i believe the article referred to the price of S&W Stock