Gun Store Question

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I’m looking to sell/trade some guns. I want to get a .44 Stainless Revolver. Would the Tackle Box be the place for me to go?

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm sure there are other places to go. Maybe someone who has a dealer license instead. I've never been overly impressed or happy with the Tackle Box.

I do like
Accurate Guns & Ammo
28650 Point Lookout Road, Leonardtown, MD 20650
(301) 475-1778

but I don't know if they buy or trade. You could give them a call.

You should check out this forum
Maryland Shooters - powered by vBulletin

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
you should PS your hardware and try to PS your new Acquisition ...

are you looking for a Redhawk or Blackhawk ?

Last edited:

WH401

I would try Big Dog Outfitters just over the bridge in King George; excellent service and a well stocked inventory. I just went there this weekend and made a purchase. Anything you buy that's regulated will be sent to All Pawn in White Plains and the transfer fee is only $25.

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
I'm sure there are other places to go. Maybe someone who has a dealer license instead. I've never been overly impressed or happy with the Tackle Box.

I do like
Accurate Guns & Ammo
28650 Point Lookout Road, Leonardtown, MD 20650
(301) 475-1778

but I don't know if they buy or trade. You could give them a call.

You should check out this forum
Maryland Shooters - powered by vBulletin

I know he does some consignments but don't know about trade ins.:shrug:

I’m looking to sell/trade some guns. I want to get a .44 Stainless Revolver. Would the Tackle Box be the place for me to go?
IMO no. Ken wont give you much, cash-wise. Maybe he would do you better on a trade in, but he wont give you anywhere near what your used ones are probably worth.

Inkd

I would try listing them in the classifieds. Pretty much any shop you go to is going to offer you way less then what they are worth.

I can refer you to a local FFL to do the transfer if they are regulated firearms, or you can do the paperwork yourself at the MSP barrack in Leonardtown for 10 dollars.

What do you have for sale?? :whistle: