Guns are supernaturally-potent

This_person

NextJen

Raisin cane
Yep, millions of gun owners across America are crazed and shooting people.
Oh wait....that's only in Chicago and Baltimore.
:crazy:

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, millions of gun owners across America are crazed and shooting people.
Oh wait....that's only in Chicago and Baltimore.
:crazy:

Whats funny is that this lady has spent her entire professional anthropological career focused on Port Au Prince, Haiti, So, yes, among under-educated urban poor in what seems to them to be a lawless state, , guns can have that effect. I've yet to try and seize power here on my street, or stop by a fiends party and shoot up the sky. Maybe my .22 just inst powerful enough to generate those emotions....?

"So now Papapa has the .38," continued Kal. A few weeks later, Papapa and his friends went to another party hosted by a baz on a different block. Papapa's group felt in control and at ease, drinking beer, dancing, and shooting into the air. A member of the host baz, Boss Henri, took offense to the brazen display and told Papapa that his guys can't just come into their party and start shooting. Papapa saw things differently: "We'll shoot if we want to. If the man has the .38, it's shooting he'll do." To which Boss Henri responded, "If you keep shooting, I'm going to get my weapon." When Henri confronted Papapa, it was, as Kal recalled, "bam bam bam!" Papapa was killed.

Hijinx

Whats funny is that this lady has spent her entire professional anthropological career focused on Port Au Prince, Haiti, So, yes, among under-educated urban poor in what seems to them to be a lawless state, , guns can have that effect. I've yet to try and seize power here on my street, or stop by a fiends party and shoot up the sky. Maybe my .22 just inst powerful enough to generate those emotions....?
Sounds lie Papapa asked for it.