GUTFELD!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have seen it once (or twice?) I don't usually stay up that late, usually, though!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It's local cable access channel quality TV. Embarrassing at best.

Bann

PREMO Member
Watching NOW....

It's almost exactly the same as his weekend show.

I've only been able to catch it once. I agree that it seemed like his weekend show, also. I think he'll need to move this show forward on the pace and the way they approach topics, because I don't see how they can support that show 5 days a week with the current program style.

SamSpade

I've only been able to catch it once. I agree that it seemed like his weekend show, also. I think he'll need to move this show forward on the pace and the way they approach topics, because I don't see how they can support that show 5 days a week with the current program style.

But I really like Gutfeld. I used to have to get up every day at 4, so I would get up an hour earlier to watch RedEye until it ended. THAT show was hilarious. The problem with putting Gutfeld in the 11pm slot is, it competes with late night show hosts and - if it's like HIM - not as much NEWSY as it is funny and satirical.

I do like him on The Five because when I am hearing a load of crap from someone - from a clip or from Juan (who seems to do a Cato the Elder thing and bring in ANY irrelevancy when he has no answer) - I can see Greg taking notes, grimacing slightly and I know he's going to say something REALLY concise and brilliant. Except unlike Ben Shapiro - who will reduce you to tears with facts and logic - Greg will use humor, sarcasm and wit to make you realize what's been said is bullchit.

Bann

PREMO Member
I love Gutfeld and loved catching Redeye when it repeated sometime over the week.

I would like to see the show succeed and I would and watch the YouTubes.👍

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
From the WAPO:
Greg Gutfeld has risen to the top at Fox News — and that’s no joke
NEW YORK —Greg Gutfeld is picking through a long, narrow closet. He wrenches a painting from the depth of the clutter. A painting of himself. That familiar arched right eyebrow. That sideways grin. But most important, a saggy, bloodshot left eye.

The caricature, which had served as decoration in a Fox News Channel green room, is an homage to his bygone show, “Red Eye.” It was a subversive, periodically hilarious, reliably sophomoric program he hosted from 2007 until 2015, airing variously at 2 a.m. or 3 a.m. on weekdays and 11 p.m. on Saturdays, on a most unlikely venue: Fox News Channel at its most self-righteous.

Greg Gutfeld has risen to the top at Fox News — and that’s no joke (msn.com)