Guys don't want to date Guys .. because they aren't gay

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ah watch the video ... only the 1st 2 min to get the gist of the conversation ...

woman posts a video - m,en do not want to be in relationships

another woman posts a follow up, you wanted equality and now you are complaining men do not want to be in a relationship with you

SamSpade

Just read a Wiki article about someone who is - non-binary and their pronouns are they and their. Good thing I backtracked to read that, because every time they and their popped up, I kept trying to figure out which GROUP of persons it referred to. Like, the person’s family or neighborhood.

I can’t wait for this pronoun thing to end.

Louise

Just read a Wiki article about someone who is - non-binary and their pronouns are they and their. Good thing I backtracked to read that, because every time they and their popped up, I kept trying to figure out which GROUP of persons it referred to. Like, the person’s family or neighborhood.

I can’t wait for this pronoun thing to end.
Sheesh! They are confused about themselves. Poor babies. Pun intended.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
No normal guy wants a chick with a stick. If their sex isn't discernible, their pronouns are they and them, period. Normal (non mentally ill) people don't want to date sick people. **** them if their feelings get hurt. There, I said it.

SamSpade

No normal guy wants a chick with a stick. If their sex isn't discernible, their pronouns are they and them, period. Normal (non mentally ill) people don't want to date sick people. **** them if their feelings get hurt. There, I said it.
What's odd is, in normal English, the last two uses of them and their are correct uses when referring to a single person.

What makes it absurd is, you have to use the singular they and them for a person - which can be confusing as hell, because when you use pronouns, it's implied the listener knows the one being referred to. They're placeholders. It can make language ridiculously cumbersome when you're talking about more than one person at a time. You might find yourself talking about a him - and then a her - and then a they but the they doesn't mean both the him and her but ANOTHER person - or maybe not.

STUPID. Just invent your own damned pronoun.

WORSE - because people are getting all pissy about it - YOU have to remember EVERY person's preferred pronoun. You can't just LOOK at a person and use he or she.

Then again - some of these people, you really can't figure it out at all.

DaSDGuy

What's odd is, in normal English, the last two uses of them and their are correct uses when referring to a single person.

What makes it absurd is, you have to use the singular they and them for a person - which can be confusing as hell, because when you use pronouns, it's implied the listener knows the one being referred to. They're placeholders. It can make language ridiculously cumbersome when you're talking about more than one person at a time. You might find yourself talking about a him - and then a her - and then a they but the they doesn't mean both the him and her but ANOTHER person - or maybe not.

STUPID. Just invent your own damned pronoun.

WORSE - because people are getting all pissy about it - YOU have to remember EVERY person's preferred pronoun. You can't just LOOK at a person and use he or she.

Then again - some of these people, you really can't figure it out at all.
That may be why they get ticked off at me when I remind them Halloween is October 31st.