Guys keep ghosting me — so I created this ‘exit survey’ to find out why

Grumpy

Was that the dodging Lance night?
I don't remember Lance but there was another guy, can't remember his name, that was a total a-hole. (and it wasn't the guy that lost his truck at CIP, can't remember his name either..lol)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't remember Lance but there was another guy, can't remember his name, that was a total a-hole. (and it wasn't the guy that lost his truck at CIP, can't remember his name either..lol)
Lance was the weirdo that used to delete his posts before he could be reported.

CIP dude was TopDick, he used to stalk Dye and I.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lol: Toppick. But Top Dick is more appropriate. I wasn't there at CIP, but I remember hearing he brought a bag of corn to hand out... :lol: Then lost his truck.
Yup. He got all bent when he didn't get the most birthday wishes and when he was roasted by saying deviled crab should be topped with melted American cheese. :roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yup. He got all bent when he didn't get the most birthday wishes and when he was roasted by saying deviled crab should be topped with melted American cheese. :roflmao:
:whistle:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Grumpy said: I don't remember Lance but there was another guy, ItalianStallion, that was a total a-hole. (and it wasn't the guy that lost his truck at CIP, can't remember his name either..lol)
Ah yes.... the infamous flashlight in ImMe's (?) crotch.