Guys keep ghosting me — so I created this ‘exit survey’ to find out why

BernieP

Resident PIA
Well, there's that...

In theory it's a good idea, though. If enough people tell you you're this or that or whatever, perhaps it's something you could work on. Unless the reason they ghosted you is because they're married, which is the #1 reason guys suddenly disappear.
I don't know if it;s a theory or part of being mature and respectful. Have the decency to say, hey, it's not working for me.
Choose a simple phrase, no need to elaborate. But at least respond to a simple message to say you are not interest in moving forward with a relationship.
Simple, honest and polite.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I don't know if it;s a theory or part of being mature and respectful. Have the decency to say, hey, it's not working for me.
Choose a simple phrase, no need to elaborate. But at least respond to a simple message to say you are not interest in moving forward with a relationship.
But where's the TicToc drama in that??

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I also feel odd taking a table for one, and I don't want to sit at the bar.
It's a me thing.
Since I've always traveled a LOT for my work, I've gotten quite used to eating alone in restaurants and I always prefer a bar seat to one at a table. Bar seating to eat is mostly a "US thing" though...seldom an option when I'm traveling overseas.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Since I've always traveled a LOT for my work, I've gotten quite used to eating alone in restaurants and I always prefer a bar seat to one at a table. Bar seating to eat is mostly a "US thing" though...seldom an option when I'm traveling overseas.
Just do what I do.

Ask for "a quiet, corner table where I can see all the doors," don't let them take your jacket, and enjoy the reaction.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Beats the heck out of waking up one morning and having to decide whether or not to chew your own arm off.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Exactly, but bar is not a good option for me anymore
On occasion I have turned down the option to dine at the bar at one of my favorite establishments.
I just didn't want to sit in a high chair at the bar and eat, Same with high top tables.
One reason I don't try Front Porch any longer for Sunday brunch. Funny thing is most of the people booking tables are there to drink bottomless mimosas

Kinnakeet

Exactly, but bar is not a good option for me anymore
On occasion I have turned down the option to dine at the bar at one of my favorite establishments.
I just didn't want to sit in a high chair at the bar and eat, Same with high top tables.
One reason I don't try Front Porch any longer for Sunday brunch. Funny thing is most of the people booking tables are there to drink bottomless mimosas
Not impressed with the front porch for breakfeast at all