GVF Foal day and BBQ Sat may 3rd.

G

GVF

We are hosting a foal day for the local Pony club and other local youth to come visit the farm from 2-4pm and see the new foal (possibly foals if my mare ever decides to foal- she is due ANY day!!). Afterward (5pm on) we are inviting everyone to stay for a BBQ with karaoke and bonfire w/smores (bonfire is weather permitting, but BBQ will go on rain or shine!)

All are invited but must RSVP and bring a side dish to share!!
Please e-mail tawna24@aol.com for info/requirements and to RSVP.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
We are hosting a foal day for the local Pony club and other local youth to come visit the farm from 2-4pm and see the new foal (possibly foals if my mare ever decides to foal- she is due ANY day!!). Afterward (5pm on) we are inviting everyone to stay for a BBQ with karaoke and bonfire w/smores (bonfire is weather permitting, but BBQ will go on rain or shine!)

We found a trail that leads right across the road from your place. Only took about 5 min throught the woods to the road, but it was around 6 when we got to the road (i wasnt sure what time you said to come over...). We were going to stop by, but i didnt see anyone outside, and i didnt want your horses to get all excited by us. I hope everything went well and you had fun!