Gynecologist Recommendation

Independence

I used to see Dr. Polsky but he is no longer seeing patients. I would prefer a man and someone that only does gynecology no ob. I can do Charles, Calvert, St. Mary's and Southern PG if needed.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Bushrod (yes, that really is her name :lol:) is awesome (Capital Womens Care). She works with a couple other doctors (Dr. Kane and Dr. Kane, they're Father/Daughter) as well. They have offices in Waldorf and Clinton (in the building next to the hospital).

PEACHES76

Couldnt stand Dr. Bushrod, her bedside manner sucked when I saw her during my pregnancy. She also does OB/GYN, however, the other two doctors in the office I liked, especially the female Dr. Kane. Neither of them deliver babies anymore and only offer GYN services.

Roman

A lot of OB/GYN's are opting out of delivering Babies because of the Medical Malpractice Insurance they have to pay. Not only that, but I think a Patient can Sue for up to either 18, or 21 yrs.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
My doctor does both obs and gyn, but I really love him. I've been seeing him for 16 years and drive 35 minutes once a year for my appointment. Dr Alawode in Waldorf. He has an NP in the office with him; I've seen her a few times and love her as well!

sm8

I have never been to Alowode but I have heard a lot of good reviews. I have had him recommended to me by atleast 10 people in the past two months (even though I never said I was looking for a new Dr).

Couldnt stand Dr. Bushrod, her bedside manner sucked when I saw her during my pregnancy. She also does OB/GYN, however, the other two doctors in the office I liked, especially the female Dr. Kane. Neither of them deliver babies anymore and only offer GYN services.

Hmm I guess she is pretty straight forward, no frills, bells or whistles...but I like that. She delivered my sweet baby boy almost a year ago :smile:

My only complaint, and it's really more about the office/scheduling, is that they're ALWAYS running late.

limblips

PREMO Member
I would recommend selecting an ObGyn the same way you select a Protologist. Find the one with the smallest hands!