Hahn say nutty americans brocking Chicken Fillet!! No Good!!

white people crazy!!

Attachments

• biden.jpg
    biden.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 631
  • biden2.jpg
    biden2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 408

DaSDGuy

Not too sure those 10 or 12 people are blocking much of anything, but if I'm pulling off a 45mph road they better not expect me to stop.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Ever notice how when you swing a dead cat, you somehow always hit a Chinese buffet restaurant?

GregV814

careful Monte...last time I sent a message to this Hahn guy, he put a spell on me... since then, I havent had menu item number 69, if ya catch my drift. Or before. Must be ancient Chinese secret...

But oddly enough, a NEW Panda Express is about to open this week right behind this Chik Fil-A...

UglyBear

But oddly enough, a NEW Panda Express is about to open this week right behind this Chik Fil-A...
I keep telling kids that they will serve deep-fried panda. Only logical — CFA has chicken on the sign, and they serve chicken; Burger King has burger on the sign, and they serve burgers. One of the kids actually is looking forward to trying Panda. I’m a horrible father.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I keep telling kids that they will serve deep-fried panda. Only logical — CFA has chicken on the sign, and they serve chicken; Burger King has burger on the sign, and they serve burgers. One of the kids actually is looking forward to trying Panda. I’m a horrible father.
So, when you get a dish, tell them it's panda, take a bite and say, "It tastes JUST LIKE CHICKEN!!"

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I hope they don't ask you about finger sandwiches.