Hair Color Pictures

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ok ladies, I've been unsucessful in locating a picture of the hair color I want and I have an apt for tomorrow. I want natural on the bottom (Underneath that is, dark brown) and blonde on top. Know what I'm talking about? Help me find a pic to take with me please!!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
pixiegirl said:
Ok ladies, I've been unsucessful in locating a picture of the hair color I want and I have an apt for tomorrow. I want natural on the bottom (Underneath that is, dark brown) and blonde on top. Know what I'm talking about? Help me find a pic to take with me please!!!

Trailer trash blonde? :shrug: :lmao:

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:

I have a picture of mine that was done just the opposite. Blonde under, and dark drown on top :shrug:

CMC122

Go Braves!
That seems to be a very popular style, I doubt you need a picture. What you really need to decide is how different you want the colors to be.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:shrug:

skunk.jpg

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Shiat. I know what you're talking about, and have a picture but it's in a magazine...no scanner. :ohwell:

CMC122 said:
That seems to be a very popular style, I doubt you need a picture. What you really need to decide is how different you want the colors to be.
My hair do 2 styles ago was like a light brown/red around the face and then the back/underneath was a real dark, dark brown.

3 weeks ago I chopped all my hair off with light brown in front and black in the back. I love it.

I never took a pic to the stylist I just told her what I kinda wanted and she pulled it off. :smile:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
sanchezf said:
More or less dramatic(?) than this

That's about the color variation I want but not the style. I literally want the bottom half (underneath) of my hair it's natural dark brown and the top half blonde.

pixiegirl said:
That's about the color variation I want but not the style. I literally want the bottom half (underneath) of my hair it's natural dark brown and the top half blonde.
When it's done right it looks really good. :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
workin hard said:
My hair do 2 styles ago was like a light brown/red around the face and then the back/underneath was a real dark, dark brown.

3 weeks ago I chopped all my hair off with light brown in front and black in the back. I love it.

I never took a pic to the stylist I just told her what I kinda wanted and she pulled it off. :smile:
You got it cut again! I wanna see! I wanna see!

CMC122 said:
You got it cut again! I wanna see! I wanna see!
I haven't had any pics taken recently but it is full but short in the back. The longest part is to the nape of my neck.

I love it. Mousse, 2 minutes blowdrying, 2 minutes scrunching and I'm done. :diva:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My hair grows like all get out these days. My nails too. It's the only good thing babe two did for my body. I cut between 4-6 inches off and had it layered last time. While it hasn't grown back completely I'd venture to say it's about half way; it's been 8 weeks. I got bangs cut in right at the eyebrow level and now they're to the tip of my nose. Thank God, I hated them!