Hair Color

emma1606

I need some help! I am a natural blonde which over the years has turned to a dark blonde shade that I get highlighted. I am looking for a new salon/stylist who does great work but doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

I have been going to the Galleria but it's just gotten so expensive, they seem to have increased their prices lately, I stopped in the Hair Cutterly in La Plata and they quoted $50 which seems too low - I'm very paranoid about my hair LOL

Can anyone help? I live in Charles but would be willing to drive for a good, reasonably priced salon. (I'm not expecting to get a good haircut for pennies but need something cheaper than where I go now)

Thanks!

tes218

I need some help! I am a natural blonde which over the years has turned to a dark blonde shade that I get highlighted. I am looking for a new salon/stylist who does great work but doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

I have been going to the Galleria but it's just gotten so expensive, they seem to have increased their prices lately, I stopped in the Hair Cutterly in La Plata and they quoted $50 which seems too low - I'm very paranoid about my hair LOL

Can anyone help? I live in Charles but would be willing to drive for a good, reasonably priced salon. (I'm not expecting to get a good haircut for pennies but need something cheaper than where I go now)

Thanks!

I use a stylist that now works out of her home. I am also a natural blond and had never colored, highlighted, etc my hair until a few months ago. I loved it. She highlighted it and it was gorgeous. Reminded me of my younger days. She works out of her home in White Plains. Let me know if you want her number. Not sure what she would charge you as I would guess it depended on your length and what you wanted done but I'm sure she would give you a free estimate.

emma1606

I use a stylist that now works out of her home. I am also a natural blond and had never colored, highlighted, etc my hair until a few months ago. I loved it. She highlighted it and it was gorgeous. Reminded me of my younger days. She works out of her home in White Plains. Let me know if you want her number. Not sure what she would charge you as I would guess it depended on your length and what you wanted done but I'm sure she would give you a free estimate.

Great, yes please can you PM it to me?

Hoover

i have a girl that comes to the house and does cuts and colorings. If you want her information pm me and I can give it to you. She came to my house sunday and highlighted and cut my hair for $60.

Hoover

Thanks!

Stephanie Bennett - 301-659-9994

This girl is talented - she can cut - color - shape - design - you name it.

emma1606

Thanks to you I also took my 2yr old son to her and although we had the tears etc it was a LOT less painful than my previous experiences, she was really great with him. I think he won't mind as much going to get his haircut if we stick with her!

sockgirl77

Thanks to you I also took my 2yr old son to her and although we had the tears etc it was a LOT less painful than my previous experiences, she was really great with him. I think he won't mind as much going to get his haircut if we stick with her!

My son thinks she's cuuuuuuuuuuuuute. :lmao:

sockgirl77

Based on some of the good comments here, I have an appointment with Amanda on Friday. It'll be my first time at Joie. I'm excited.

:clap: You will not be disappointed. That reminds me...I need to make another appointment. My gray is popping thru. :ohwell:

kalmd

Amanda did a great job. I will be going back. Thanks for the recommendations.

Here's some pics. My hair before was a little longer and too blonde for me. I wanted something darker that looked better on me. I wanted a reddish light brown with some blonder highlights.

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

after3.jpg

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Amanda did a great job. I will be going back. Thanks for the recommendations.

Here's some pics. My hair before was a little longer and too blonde for me. I wanted something darker that looked better on me. I wanted a reddish light brown with some blonder highlights.

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

after3.jpg

Color looks great. Nice crop job on the pics. :lmao: