Hair Coloring

greeneyes36

I've never had my hair colored professionally - how long does this take on average in a salon? just need to know how much time to set aside for the appointment. TIA.

M

Mousebaby

I've never had my hair colored professionally - how long does this take on average in a salon? just need to know how much time to set aside for the appointment. TIA.

I'm thinking give yourself a good two hours. It also depends on the hair dresser. Have fun, and what color are you thinking of getting? :popcorn:

redneck_woman

Starting Over

Depends on what you are getting done, how long your hair is, how long it will take your hair to process and the stylist.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

Do you usually do it yourself or not at all? Mine was about an hour the last time I had it done.

greeneyes36

Do you usually do it yourself or not at all? Mine was about an hour the last time I had it done.

i KNOW it LOOKS like i never do it... smarty... usually do myself, but thinking about having highlights done... sort of liking this lighter color thats happening from so much ballfield sun!! have been putting off because home color wont last long enough to get me to my cruise and back - wouldve had to do again before the cruise... going TODAY i think... will have little one though - not something i'm looking forward to having her sit there for 2 hrs but at least just one - sis wanted to stay at daycare if i was having that done and then pick her up. yeah that - no arguing.

deemerma

i KNOW it LOOKS like i never do it... smarty... usually do myself, but thinking about having highlights done... sort of liking this lighter color thats happening from so much ballfield sun!! have been putting off because home color wont last long enough to get me to my cruise and back - wouldve had to do again before the cruise... going TODAY i think... will have little one though - not something i'm looking forward to having her sit there for 2 hrs but at least just one - sis wanted to stay at daycare if i was having that done and then pick her up. yeah that - no arguing.

My hair appts. take 30-45 min tops. I have been going to the same girl for 12 years, so that may be why. I also only get a "partial highlight." You may want to look in to that if you've not had your hair done and are looking for the highlights from ballgames...Good luck!

M

Mousebaby

My hair appts. take 30-45 min tops. I have been going to the same girl for 12 years, so that may be why. I also only get a "partial highlight." You may want to look in to that if you've not had your hair done and are looking for the highlights from ballgames...Good luck!

WOW, really?? I guess it takes them so long with mine cause my hair is super thick and long. I didn't even think about that. I hate going to get my hair colored, I usually just do it myself. :yay: