Hair Coloring

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
I've always LOVED her hair color!!! Too scared to try it on my hair...besides, I have curly hair and it probably wouldn't look the same :ohwell:

BottleBlonde

Tina2001aniT said:
Thanks! I have NEVER died my hair before (excpet for one tragic accident) so it will be interesting to say the least.....

are you doing it yourself, or getting it done at a salon?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
It looks brown to me. Don't you already have brown hair, Tina? What is the dye job going to do, turn it a darker or lighter shade of what you already have?

BottleBlonde

Tina2001aniT said:
Getting it done...No way would I do it myself....

ha yeah, i usually go get mine done....but my "usual" stylist moved away so I'm still on the hunt for someone new. I've been dying it myself lately, well with a friends help and it actually turns out decent when you buy the stuff from Sally's.

Tina2001aniT

BadGirl said:
It looks brown to me. Don't you already have brown hair, Tina? What is the dye job going to do, turn it a darker or lighter shade of what you already have?

It is going to be darker that my hair color, and there is a nice reddish tint in the color I am going for.....

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Tina2001aniT said:
It is going to be darker that my hair color, and there is a nice reddish tint in the color I am going for.....

I just did something similar to my hair this weekend only darker and more of a deep red wine color.

Chasey, remember the time you dyed your fur blue and surprised Day when he walked in to find Fats Domino's "Blueberry Hill" on the CD Player and you buck nekkid...:lol: The look on Day's face was priceless... that's got to be my favorite video clip on your myspace yet...:killingme

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
Chasey, remember the time you dyed your fur blue and surprised Day when he walked in to find Fats Domino's "Blueberry Hill" on the CD Player and you buck nekkid...:lol: The look on Day's face was priceless... that's got to be my favorite video clip on your myspace yet...:killingme
Oh my...I had forgotten about that night. :blushing:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Tina2001aniT said:
That is gonna look really good on you!