Hair Company or S-Kape?

lepgirl

Hi All,

Been going to the Hair Company for some time now...Between the tanning prices and my stylist going up in cost, I can barely afford it. I was wondering if S-kape were a bit less expensive and if anyone here has any recommendations for a stylist there? Also, do any of the local tanning places still have a $19.95 month unlimited plan? TIA!

girliegirl

Hi All,

Been going to the Hair Company for some time now...Between the tanning prices and my stylist going up in cost, I can barely afford it. I was wondering if S-kape were a bit less expensive and if anyone here has any recommendations for a stylist there? Also, do any of the local tanning places still have a $19.95 month unlimited plan? TIA!

From what I hear, S-kape will be no cheaper. But I wouldn't give up the Hair Company for anything. AS far as Tanning, I don't know of anyone that does $19.95 a month anymore. Sorry.

bluewater

See Katie at Bella Salon in California next to Starbucks. She does the hair of everyone in my office and we always get compliments! You will love her.

sockgirl77

The girl that has done my hair for years has opened her own Salon. Her name is a Amanda and the salon is named Joie. The number is 240-237-8044. :yay::yay:

lin

I used to go to the Hair Company, just tried s-kape for something new. i like both places and their prices are very comparible, they both have different prices for different stylists. the Hair Company has great tanning and S-kape doesn't but they have a great spa upstairs that is seperate and feels like a "real" spa. So I guess it depends what you are looking for

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I heard HC is phasing out their tanning beds. :shrug: Don't know for sure if it's true or not.

bluewater

Give Bella Salon and Spa a try. Beverly and Christie are both awesome and you get exactly what you ask for with both of them.

shannonbrio

There is a tanning place in Wildewood, I believe they have a monthly tanning package. Been awhile since I have been. I can't remember the name sorry, maybe Tanzatic???? Anyone know?

lbreder

2into4
Once again, Christie is the girl to get exactly what you want done. Shes at Bella and the best Ive had since moving to Maryland 2 years ago. I have such thick hair and wanted the short style. I love my hair and will continue to see her!