Hair cut!

bosoxfan615

Does anyone have a recommendation for a fantastic stylist? I just moved here a few months ago from Boston and am in desperate need for a cut and some high and low lights. I live in St. Mary's County but work in Charles so places in either would work!

Thanks you!!!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Does anyone have a recommendation for a fantastic stylist? I just moved here a few months ago from Boston and am in desperate need for a cut and some high and low lights. I live in St. Mary's County but work in Charles so places in either would work!

Thanks you!!!

Joie in Callaway. Pronounced Joy.

Ask for Amanda. :yay: She takes walk-ins! 240-237-8044
They close at 7 open at 10. She is off on Wednesdays.

devenny99

Either the Galleria in Waldorf (ask for Allyson) or Expresions of Beauty in Mechanicsville (ask for Caroline or Patty). Both places had excellent stylists, The place in Mechanicsville is cheaper and just as good as the place in Waldorf.

bcp

In My Opinion
I just got a haircut yesterday.
It was from the big boobie woman that rubs them all over you while she cuts.
I got a lollipop when I was done too... cherry.

J

jp2854

bosox i sent you a pm. with some information in it. The lady i use is in stmarys in lexington park i forgot to mention that part.

sockgirl77

Joie in Callaway. Pronounced Joy.

Ask for Amanda. :yay: She takes walk-ins! 240-237-8044
They close at 7 open at 10. She is off on Wednesdays.

:yeahthat: She is AWESOME. Christine there is good too but Amanda is the best. :yay::yay:

Oh and their Saturday hours are 10-5.

muttdog

I just got a haircut yesterday.
It was from the big boobie woman that rubs them all over you while she cuts.
I got a lollipop when I was done too... cherry.

Name, we need a name! my hair needs to be cut asap! :jameo:

sockgirl77

Is Amanda good with highlights and coloring? Average prices for full highlights???

She is great. I just had my hair highlighted for the first time and it was just partial. I also got 14 inches cut off. So, cut, color, wash, and style total was $90 plus my tip.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
She is great. I just had my hair highlighted for the first time and it was just partial. I also got 14 inches cut off. So, cut, color, wash, and style total was $90 plus my tip.

Not bad... :yay:

I just had my baby's first hair cut, my hair trimmed and styled for $45 last Monday at Joie. I'm happy with the service. I never had someone that asked me how much I wanted to have my hair trimmed, how I wanted it to be styled, and what kind of hair cut for my baby. It's good to have someone that actually listen to do what you want. :patriot: